Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yassely Posts: 48, Reputation: 0

Oct 6, 2006, 12:15 AM
    Why I got this feeling??

Hii my name is caroline hey I don't know I love my man but I'm so insecure , n is not I don't trust him but I been hurt lot of time and I'm just scared that happen again , now my question its this normal in person? Please can some body help me because I think I'm going carzy I can't sleep, I can't eat just thinking about the same, thanks I hope you can help me
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2006, 12:17 AM
    It would be great if you gave more information on the status of your current relationship, and also your past.

Oct 6, 2006, 12:23 AM
    Look I been wit him for 3 year, this is the econd time that I fll in love wit some one not really lat time I w into that guy but no like I am right now but you know that person hurt me a lot and I never been unfaithful to my boyfriend, so why I this happen to me
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2006, 12:26 AM
    3 years... 3 years is a long time, well done and congrats.

You have to learn to forget your past with your ex and concentrate on what you have now with your current boyfriend. Only you can change that and no one else. Be strong and more confident. Men like confident and secure women, don't be clingy and needy there's no need for that.

I don't know why this is happening to you, only you should know that.

Oct 6, 2006, 12:35 AM
    OK but do I should talk to him aboout this because we fight a lot for the same mistake that I made
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2006, 12:37 AM
    Which mistake is that?

Oct 6, 2006, 12:44 AM
    That I don't trust him that I don't like whe he hang out with his friends and stuff like that that I always think wrong about all his friend look I don't know wit who I'm talking to but it make me feel better if I talk to some body look he play me 1 time it really hurt me but I still wit him because I thought he really change even he did but is like to difficult for me, you know I feel like I'm in a box wit no scape is like ima get tuck there for life time
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2006, 12:48 AM
    Im glad you are feeling better by talking to me... well I don't know who you are but that's they joys of a forum :)

So you are telling me he cheated on you once?
    How old are you dear?

Oct 6, 2006, 12:51 AM

19, yeah he cheated one me once
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2006, 12:55 AM
    Listen, I don't know who you are but I really wish you all the best in life.

19 is very young, and you seem to be hurt, lost and confused. I don't want to hurt you more by saying this but :- ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER.
    Why did you forgive this guy?

Honestly I could never trust someone again if they cheated on me, I could forgive but I could never forget.

I think you need to get to know yourself more, and concentrate on you. I don't blame you for being insecure if you got hurt once before and your current boyfriend cheated on you once.

I would talk to your boyfriend about how you are feeling, and also express to him that you find it hard to trust him for what he did to you.

Oct 6, 2006, 01:00 AM
    Yeahhhhhhhhh I told him all that but it just I don't get it man I feel so bad it like everybody don't want us 2 gether, I just sy that maybe god don't ant me to be happy for everything that I did bfore
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2006, 01:12 AM
    Don't be silly. God wants every one to be happy no matter what their past holds.
    The past is the past no one can change it, its out of your control, you can control the present and future always bear that in mind. Don't ever hold regrets because regrets are episodes of the past that come to haunt you in the present...

What do you want to achieve in life?
    What do you want in life?

Oct 6, 2006, 01:20 AM
    Yeah I did that but his just like OK I listen to you that's it
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2006, 01:25 AM
    What do u want to achieve in life?
    What do u want in life?

Oct 6, 2006, 01:26 AM
    I want to be doctor but I want to have a family, make every body proud of me and of course myself
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2006, 01:34 AM
    Well all that is possible.
    What you need to do is prioritise things.

First off - study. Studying is very important to achieve what you want to achieve in life, besides you are young and its very possible.
    Then later in life start thinking about a family.

Oct 6, 2006, 07:05 PM
    Yeah I know I'm really young for all that but like my first thing is finish college and all that so like that ima be able to think what I really want
    princess7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2006, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by yassely

hii my name is caroline hey i dont know i love my man but im so insecure , n is not i dont trust him but i been hurt lot of time n im just scared that happen again , now my question its this normal in person?? please can some body help me because i think im going carzy i can't sleep, i can't eat just thinking bout the same, thanx i hope ya can help me
    If you are to insecure you might push him away. My advice is go see a councillor and they will teach you ways to deal with past issues that have given you so much doubt...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 14, 2006, 05:56 AM
    You sound so insecure and for good reason. It will take a long time to get trust back in this relationship. I also sense that you are very emotional. It also seems that you are depending on this relationship to make you happy and that would be a big mistake. YOU are responsible for your own happiness.
    carsroadshowdotcom Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2006, 07:59 PM
    This may be bad advice but if you think a man's cheating he probably is! This is from so many experiences!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search