Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 07:44 PM

Its he same one as I posted so were good :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2009, 07:45 PM

You had posted the link to that earlier? If so, I don't remember...
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 07:47 PM

It was the same one where I asked if you had one... I made an edit after I found it,no worries :)

So now were on the same page, now what?
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2009, 07:50 PM

You let me know what you think of the keyboard. I would suggest that you check out its playing capabilities on your computer.

Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 07:51 PM

Its OK, if not a bit slow on the up take, and doesn't have as many keys or different notes as I would like but beggars can't be choosers :)
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2009, 07:55 PM

It will be fine for learning the basics! I'm assuming that you're in college because of previous things that you've written. If so, what year are you, please?

Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 07:58 PM

Just finished my second year of uni :)
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2009, 08:02 PM

Have you had any music courses of any kind in grade school, or other schools previously?

Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 08:09 PM

Yea we did music in secondary school, way back when :), and I had guitar lessons for 3 years but we mainly worked in tab
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2009, 08:11 PM

Then we have lots of things that we can learn here, Bear!

I'm going to need to go for awhile, but will return yet later tonight.

I haven't been out of this home all day and need to go to check on my cat at my home. I'll see about getting my own computer over here yet tonight.

Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 08:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Then we have lots of things that we can learn here, Bear!

I'm going to need to go for awhile, but will return yet later tonight.

I haven't been out of this home all day and need to go to check on my cat at my home. I'll see about getting my own computer over here yet tonight.

Thanks!
    That's fine, don't ever let me hold you back if you need to go anywhere :), I won't be on until later today in about 9 hours or so, I'm off to bed in a bit anyhoo, but if you have anything for me to do or ask any questions please leave them here anyway and ill answer when I get back on :)

Cya later, have a good one
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2009, 11:46 PM

Okay, I hope that you have a very restful and peaceful sleep!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Song lyrics.need song title and artist [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song with lyrics: "everything is you" I think that might be the name of the song

A song I know some of the lyrics but can not remember what the song is calle [ 1 Answers ]

I can not remember what this song is called some of the lyrics in it is I'm queen of the tred mill trying to stay the size you think that I should stay I use to dream about what I would be but last night I dream about washing machines it is a country song

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song

Writing Lyrics [ 30 Answers ]

Lately I've been trying to write songs... But nothing comes out... I can't seem to be.. something.. Anyone who writes music or poetry will know what I mean I feel that there is so much inside me waiting to come out, I just know there is! But I need a tap shoved into my heart to let these...

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search