Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paigerwaiger94 Posts: 87, Reputation: 3

May 31, 2009, 03:31 PM
    Nazi movie.
    Ok... I need help finding the name of a movie. I saw it when I was seven or eight, and that was a long time ago lol.
    It was about an old man, and he was a nazi in Germany. Something happens, and he goes back in time, and he gets killed by a younger version of himself. I want to say that Ian Mckellan was the old man, but Im not for sure.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 31, 2009, 03:46 PM

Might be an Outer Limits episode called Tribunal: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0667995/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

How many levels on C.O.D W.A.W Nazi Zombies? [ 3 Answers ]

My friend and I are wondering does anybody know how many levels there are on Nazi Zombies on Call of Duty: World at War? We've got to level 18, with just the two of us. I have heard that level 20/28/35/40/90 and infinite. I am unsure of what to believe! Any thoughts would be appreciated! ...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

Were Jews involved in Hitler's Nazi Party? [ 6 Answers ]

Someone on another board stated that Jews were involved in the Nazi Party. I find this an outrageous statement. I can hardly believe that other than a few oddballs, like in any situation, there was any serious Jewish complicity in Nazism. I need clarification from reliable sources. Thank you...

View more questions Search