Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hannieeee1990 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2009, 01:38 PM
    Media's involvement in the public perceptions of science
    I'm doing an assignment for college on how the media effects the public's perceptions of science
    Just wondering what your views were so I can put together some opinions etc
    :)
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2009, 06:56 AM

Some people distort true things on science, sometimes overdoing it and at others, making the situation seem worse than it actually does. Because of the Media, rumors may be created, and make people doubt and fall into traps set by the media.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grandparents involvement in wedding [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is getting married this year. The invitation process was very grueling. We have a limit of 150 people. My daughter and her fiancé got to invite 50, we invited 50 and we gave the grooms parents 50. After all invitations were sealed and stamped but not yet mailed, I got a call from my...

You.S involvement in WW2 [ 6 Answers ]

How was the United States involved in WW2?:confused:

DSS Involvement [ 2 Answers ]

I suddenly find the MA DSS in my life accusing me of child abuse after having spanked my daughter. When did these people become the judge and jury for us and why have they been allowed to infringe on our privacy and how we raise our children?

Another married man involvement? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi~~ I'm 50 years old. Recently divorced after a bad marriage (of course.) The last 7 years of my marriage were rough, rough, rough. My self-esteem was shattered. My ex-husband and I have worked (believe it or not... sad to say) in Christian missions for years. He still does. I work at a...

His Ex/Friend - Her Involvement in Our Relationship [ 6 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with a man who is very good friends with his soon-to-be Ex. I am 100% confident that they are no longer interested in making their marriage work, yet they have kept a tight bond between them. She wishes us well, and I feel she sincerely likes me. I understand this...

View more questions Search