Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4rfisher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2009, 12:06 PM
    Statutory Rape in Ontario, Canada
    If a person age of 18 who resides with parents that are fostering a young person (14-year-old), can (18-year-old) have sexual intercourse with the (14-year-old) who is in care.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2009, 05:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 4rfisher View Post
    If a person age of 18 who resides with parents that are fostering a young person (14-year-old), can (18-year-old) have sexual intercourse with the (14-year-old) who is in care.
    Hello 4:

No.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canadian, specifically Ontario Laws regarding statutory rape. [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, my question is what is the age rquirement for the perpetrator as well as the minor involved in sexual relations for it to be considered statutory rape in Ontario Canada, and can the charge be laid without the consent of the minor?

Statutory rape in Canada [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I am 15 and my boyfriend is 31. Age difference does not play a factor between me and him but we are worried about the law. I will be 16 in a couple days and I want to know if once I turn 16 we are able to be together legally without statutory rape as a possibility. So I would really appreciate...

What is the statute of limitaions on rape in ontario canada [ 3 Answers ]

Just wondering what the time limit is for reporting rape. I never reported it when it happened because I was scared at the time. I was just wondering if it was to late to charge the person who violated me.

View more questions Search