Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lauricio25 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2009, 10:38 AM
    Strange animated late 70s 80s lots of sexual stuff
    I saw an animated movie in the early 80's maybe on usa hbo or cinemax late night. It was weird and sexual I'm thinking its something along the lines of movies like fantastic planet but that's not it. Its busting my because this cartoon kind of ed up my whole world in a good way of course. Helpppppp!! Please I remember a forest maybe lots of things like blending w each other like intertwining cool colors weird girls very sexual.
    SailorMark Posts: 48, Reputation: 7

May 31, 2009, 11:26 AM

Try looking up the animated movie "Heavy Metal." It is the first one that comes to mind without additional information.

May 31, 2009, 11:41 AM

Thanks I checked it out but nah its not. Thanks though. It was really trippy like acid trip trippy. I just remember it being really colorful and sexual and strange looking its really upsetting but I'm glad we live in these great/terrible days where we have awesome technology. Thanks mark
    SailorMark Posts: 48, Reputation: 7

May 31, 2009, 12:16 PM
    Sorry I couldn't help!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 31, 2009, 01:12 PM
    Maybe Ralph Bakshi's 1977 Wizards?

Wizards (1977)

May 31, 2009, 03:12 PM

I appreciate all the help, thanks. But one main thing I remember is that it really didn't have a point or story line from what I remember it seemed like a big orgy.
    tmlz77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 08:01 PM
    lightyears/Gandahar? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3FsASNavdU
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Sep 19, 2009, 09:57 PM
    Okay, do me a favor and check out Heavy Metal again. I know you you said you already looked, but... many people make the same mistakes with Heavy Metal. The first mistake is that they watch Heavy Metal II and NOT the original. The other mistake is- if they do watch the original- they forget that Heavy Metal was made up of many little animated shorts. They maybe watch two or three shorts, then jump to the conclusion that Heavy Metal is NOT what they remember.

The scenes you describe sound so close to the segment in Heavy Metal called Den. Its about a skinny nerd who get teleported to another dimension where he wakes up all buff. The sky is trippy and looks like tie dye or a lava lamp. There is a jungle with weird plants, and many naked women, sex and orgies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tile of a strange animated sci fi movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember as a kid (mid 80's) seeing a strange animated sci fi movie and I've been trying to find it again. It started with a family in a strange insect-like vehicle on an alien planet and it was a bit like 'lost in space'. They meet another human and he betrays the family. What I remember most is...

Girlfriend had lots of sexual experiences in the past [ 55 Answers ]

HI there, My question is, I don't know if I can get over the fact that my girlfriend, who I'm thinking of possibly marring in the future, has had way more sexual partners than I have in the past. Has anyone been through something like this or any advice in how to deal with this. If this is...

House grounding, 2 prong outlets, main panel, lots of stuff [ 5 Answers ]

Greetings all! My wife and I are purchasing a house built during the 1960's in Texas. I have some concerns about the electrical system. It appears to be wired with 2 wire, non metallic cabling for most of the outlets in the living and bed rooms. All these rooms have 2 prong outlets. The...

Strange sexual interest [ 31 Answers ]

I have a very strong attraction to psychotic men, I often fantasize about sexual encounters with these sick derranged men and dream of oneday fullfiling these fantasies. I find them very appealing, the sick twisted mystery about thema and their ruthless violence, to be able to dice someone up is...

Strange Animated Film possibly from late 70s-80s [ 1 Answers ]

Ive been trying to remember the name of this animated movie I used to watch when I was a kid. It was very strange. It was about a group of animals who lived in the woods in a small village and a fat man who Im guessing was a evil tyrannical king lived in a dark pointy sharp castle. He would send...

View more questions Search