Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marie perkins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2009, 06:01 AM
    GE Profile Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
    Every once in awhile we get water coming bottom the of our refrigerator. We never hooked up the water for ice and can't understand where the water is coming from
    hvacgal Posts: 23, Reputation: 6

May 31, 2009, 06:19 AM

Not sure what model you have but I had a friend who's fridge was doing the same thing.

I took the back of the fridge off and cleaned out the drain line that comes from the freezer. It was clogged.

I also had to take apart the inside of her freezer section to access the drain as it was plugged from inside.

Try checking the back to see if you can see the drain line. Take it off and blow or suck with a vacuum. It was bread crumbs causing the problem with my mates fridge. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE Bottom freezer Profile Fridge freezing up - drain blocked [ 1 Answers ]

GE Bottom freezer Profile Fridge freezing up - last week we had a repairman manually defrost the freezer with a hair dryer as the drain plug had frozen up and stopped the fan. He said there is a design flaw that GE denies. A week later the same problem. Four months ago we had the fan replaced. Any...

G E Stainless Steel Profile Fridge (bottom freezer) [ 2 Answers ]

Approx 1.5 years ago I purchased a G E Profile refrigerator (Bottom freezer) model number PDS22SBRBLSSand it has worked well until just recently. The freezer does not stay at zero. It shoots up to about 21 degrees. I have noticed this more when the weather outside was very very hot and I did not...

Amana bottom-freezer refrigerator: fridge not cold, freezer is frosty! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I have a slightly over a year old Amana bottom-freezer refrigerator (model #: ABR1922FES). Yesterday, I noticed that the fridge wasn't as cold as it should be, so I turned the temp control cooler, and then, as per the owner's manual, waited 24 hours for it to kick in. It didn't....

GE Profile bottom freezer refrigerator drain blocked [ 1 Answers ]

How do I clear clogged drain in GE Profile bottom freezer fridge?

View more questions Search