Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mayureshaphale Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 11:36 PM
    My story
    Let I begin my story,
    I was with the girl name sunaina for around 3 years we use to meet each other daily we loved each other a lot.her family restricted her to meet me but still she use to fight with them only to meet me.
    Last month she moved to new place not to far from my place.she had lot of friends in new place where she lives suddenly it seemed she lost interest in me after doing new friendship especially with boys she minimised her contact started avoiding me.finally she said I do not have same feelings for you remained I am schoked now how can she leave me just because of friends and her space.that girl has taken lot of energy to make me fall in love and have several fights with her family to continue loving me.
    I do not believe she wants break up for just space in relation after 3 years.please help me
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2009, 11:54 AM

Hi may'

I think she has realised that it's a big world out there, having moved to a new place with new friends and everything that goes with that, I think she wants to spread her wings.

Perhaps having been together 3 years, the relationship has burned itself out or she's realised that making new friends is exciting fresh and new.

Maybe she's bored with the whole thing and has realised that in fact what she felt for you isn't what she thought, it just took her to move get involved in different circles to see that.

The fact that she only has minimum contact with you or only sees you when she must says it all.

I would for your own sake make a clean break, eventually you will heal and be able to move on.

Whilst your ex girlfriend thinks the grass is greener on the other-side, you have no chance of any reconcilliation, despite what has gone on before.

Get on with your life.

When... if ever... your ex. Girlfriend realises that the grass is not greener, there is a slim chance that she may return, but do not put your own life on hold whilst you wait... lifes to short

Jun 1, 2009, 12:01 AM
    Folks
    Hi
    My girlfriend with whom I was madly in love is neglecting me for her friends she is giving preference to them than me I do not know what is happening please friends help me in the situation I know she has change a lot she is avoiding me with out any reason I do not know what to do I want to leave her but how can I forgot her.she was my life I know I had made wrong choice she does not deserve to be life partner because she is ready to leave me just for the sake of her friends.but how to remove her from my thoughts please help me
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2009, 03:40 PM

Have you spoken to her about what you are feeling? Does she know you are not happy with the way things are and that you are thinking that perhaps you two should go your separate ways?

Sometimes "we" think things out in our own heads, make a decision of what we think we might do, but fail to let the other person in on it and have the chance to discuss it.

If you decide that the relationship is not what you want, then you simply have to let her know that it appears you have grown apart and it is time to move on.

It is never easy to end a relationship, especially if it had been quite serious. You'll have to do what you feel is best for you if you don't think things can be worked on and changes made.

It takes time to get over a relationship... sometimes it helps to be on your own for awhile, and sometimes it helps to surround yourself with family and friends for support, as well as a bit of distraction. Expect some days to be difficult at first, unfortunately there is no quick way to go through it, but with time it will get easier and you will move on.

Jun 20, 2009, 01:31 AM
    Yes
    Hi,
    We loved each other we care for each other suddenly she started avoiding me because of our distant relation she wants her space and friends I have already broke up with her because she was not the same girl I use to love.Have I done right things.I CANNOT LIVE WITH HER because of her sudde change in nature.But after broke up I feeling very sad please help me.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 20, 2009, 01:37 AM
    >Threads Merged<
    Troubled Teen 13 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jun 20, 2009, 02:28 AM

Right,
    If you need to get over her then, by the sounds of previous posts
    Then just make sure that you go and find some new friends and hang outs, you may find yourself that you could fall in love with someone and realise that what you used to have is not as good as with this new person

I hope this helps x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A story [ 20 Answers ]

I, like many here, am trying to tough through some hard times. Reading these threads though, and the advice given, even if not directed specifically at me, has been tremendously helpful. A lot of times, it just feels (after the hundredth time or whatever) that venting to friends gets old, and I...

Story ? [ 1 Answers ]

A 64 gallon tank contains 45 gallons of oil. How many gallons are removed if four-fifths of this quantity is sold?

My Story! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I'm going to keep this as short as possible I dated this girl for the past 2.5 years off and on while both of us were separated and though I enjoyed being with her at that time in my life I was not in love with her but she told me many times during the past 2.5 years she was in love with me...

More to my story [ 4 Answers ]

I was the one who chased my husband before we got together I've been married to him for just 8years but I've been with him for just 14years forget the lover I'm just focusing on me and my husband ever since we been together no one would believe me if I said it we only had sex 3 times since I've...

This is my story [ 10 Answers ]

I met this boy several years ago. He was so wonderful, in so many different ways. My family loved him, as did I. We quickly fell in love. But I was so young and inexperienced. I was 18, he was 25. I didn't know what I wanted, in him, in myself, in life. I chose to abruptly end our relationship. It...

View more questions Search