Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salinagospo Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 09:48 PM
    I keep having occurring dreams of someone trying to kill me?
    I put my topic in health and wellness because I wasn't sure what other category to put it in, but for a very long time I've had occurring dreams of someone trying to harm me, and its usually a boy, a man or even an older man, and once some girls... but the thing is about twice each month I have a dream of someone trying to harm me, as in kill me, rape me, or just chase me... couple of weeks ago I had a dream of a grandma (kind of like a witch looking grandma or physcic grandma) trying to come after me and KILL ME, she three pins at me which felt really real and it hurt, and so I somehow ran away from her and had to hide, and then I woke up... another dream I just had last night, I had a dream of guy trying to come after me and hurt me as in sexually, I have no clue who it is, some random guy... and so I was driving in my dream on the highway and I was crying so hard and I was so scared that I missed the exit to my home and so I ended up somewhere far into another town called "May ville", it's like 30 minutes from Fargo, (by the way I live in Fargo). Also I have never in my life heard of that town but I just found out today it is a small town, and so anyway as I came in that town I went into this building that's kindof like a restaurant nothing else around with a lot of gravel on the road, which also is weird because that's how it is in that town, only a restaurant and gravelly kind of road... weird.. NEVER been there in my life! And so as I was in there the guy was there and I went into the bathroom trying to call 911 and my boyfriend and my parents but no SIGNAL I couldn't call! And no one would help me... so I ran out and as I ran out, the guy started chasing me and I got in my car (some van I have never drove in my life) and as soon I got into the car I locked it and he came on the window and had like a monster face and then I somehow woke up... so basically in each of my "escaping dreams" as soon as I escape or hide from the person I wake up... anybody have a clue why I have these dreams and how can I make them STOP! I get scared to fall asleep!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 31, 2009, 05:45 AM

Most dreams are posted here or in paranormal

Dreams of being killed (extremely) rarely mean death.
    They usually mean something to do with your fears or worries and things like that. It could mean you need a good vacation away from everything for awhile.

Something has to be hindering you that you keep dreaming these things.
    With the witch dream it is possible that you are having sleep paralysis. If you wake up sudden and/or feel 'pinned down' during these dreams it is most likely sleep paralysis in either a physical or paranormal way.

If it is physical you should get an evaluation for sleep paralysis and sleep apnea. But most likely its not sleep apnea if you are not waking sudden and in a panic.

Here are sites about sleep paralysis and the only thing I know that would help that is pray for good peaceful sleep and dreams every night before you go to sleep.

Sleep Paralysis - What is Sleep Paralysis

The 'Old Hag" Syndrome
    lynemo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2012, 09:16 AM
    Those dreams are definitely not sleep paralysis. I have sleep paralysis & it's when you wake up completely conscious in REM sleep & you can't move or speak. Big difference.
    Anyway dreams are an overdramatic fantasy world of masked feelings in the back of your head come to life.
    The people in your dream may not be accurate to real life, but the basic core of the story, like wanting to escape, or being afraid of the people around you, can explain your deep rooted feeling from these dreams.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Re-occuring bladder infections [ 1 Answers ]

I get bladder infections a lot and I can't figure out why... I have protected sex with one partner but if me and him go through a dry spell as soon as we do it again I get a bladder infection. If I masturbate I get bladder infections, after my period I get a bladder infection. My whole life is...

Occurring gastral problems [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I have a friend who has been going back and forth to his dr for months and been told nothing is wrong,and been prescribed lots of tablets. He keeps being and feeling sick, he'll eat something because he's hungry,and then be sick,so not eat at all.this pattern can go on for...

Re-occuring dream [ 4 Answers ]

I have always had this re-occuring dream that my teeth are falling out. Is this just a fear or can it be interpretted as something else?

Transactions occurring in Dec & Jan [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to handle a situation when you invoice in Dec. but the purchase of the product ot provide to our customer wasn't purchased until Jan. Thus making the P&L look off. Do you change the dates to keep them in the same month? Thanks!

View more questions Search