Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    porcelainxdoll Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 09:12 PM
    How Do I Tone My Body (Specificly upper legs)
    So Im 16 and have a really high matabolism
    Im female, pants size 3(canadian) or if your american then Im a size 4 and have really small waste (shirt size s/xs) and Im only 5 foot 2

So I know Im not too fat but my legs/thighs/but are kind of big so I just want to know what I can do to get... tighter I guess

I know you can't just lose weight in one area so please pleaseplease justs answer with some help

Thxx<3
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 31, 2009, 04:45 AM

It's hard to imagine your thighs being big if you are wearing size 3/4's, but they obviously appear that way to you... :)

Do you have a few friends that you trust to give you an honest opinion? Maybe it is just how you are seeing it yourself? Do you think they are just out of shape and need to be toned a bit more?

A few things that work the legs that you could do around the house or your neighborhood: dancing, cycling, squats and lunges, walking, and jogging.
    fizeek Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jun 6, 2009, 01:18 PM
    First of all, you're 16, but if you know a little about the body types of women you know most of us are more pear shaped and naturally have more bodyfat deposited in the lower region. I would work your body as a whole and not just focus on legs. Squats, lunges, box jumps, sprinting, etc are great ways of developing muscle. How is your nutrition? Are you involved in any sports? Power yoga rocks in developing everything. I say don't forget your upperbody because if you do drop a little bodyfat you will look somewhat emaciated if you don't have a little muscle up top.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to tone my arms and legs without bulking up! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there, I was just wondering if someone with experience could tell me how to shape up my arms and legs without getting chunky. I am not a big girl, I weight about 63kg and I'm turning 19, I just need to tone up these two things then I'll be ready for my birthday party at the beach (1st...

Tone body [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get a toned body and abs without changing my diet

Severe pain in upper legs/hips! [ 1 Answers ]

For about 2 weeks now I have been having severe pain in my upper legs (where they connect to my hips I'm assuming). I feel the pain on the outsides of both of my legs. The pain is dull and achy when I'm awake and moving around but as soon as I fall asleep the pain becomes very intense. I'm only...

Shaving Upper Legs? [ 3 Answers ]

My mom thinks you are supposed to shave to your knee but everyone at my school shaves their upper legs also. I want to shave my upper legs also but I still live at home, so my mom would kill me. What is correct?

Tone up my butt, legs and stomach [ 3 Answers ]

I really want to tone up my butt, legs and stomach. I don't eat breakfast or lunch because I'm not hungry, but I still can't seem to lose any weight. I also do crunches every night. What should I do to get in shape?

View more questions Search