Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    motman Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 03:38 PM
    Old space movie
    In this movie the ship is damaged there is an ball shaped alien on board and the captains in deep freeze,The bombs on board talk as well I can't remember the title can anyone help
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 30, 2009, 10:43 PM
    Here you go: Sphere (1998)

Had to rack my brain a little on this one..

May 31, 2009, 03:50 AM

No its not sphere I have that movie the captains not on ice.in this movie the bombs talk and the alien is mobile it bounces around. The end of the movie has the bomb saying I am so I can do goodbye its been bugging me for ages to get the title so I can find the film
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 31, 2009, 11:05 AM

Dark Star (1974)

Jun 1, 2009, 01:23 PM
    Thank you dark star is right got it to add to my collection thank you again its been driving me nuts
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 1, 2009, 05:40 PM

Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Space cartoon movie [ 10 Answers ]

As a kid, I saw a cartoon movie set in space. There is very little I remember about it but one thing I do know is I liked it very much and hoped I could catch it on TV again. It started with an upside down shot of two guys in some kind of a space vehicle. I think they were eating something. The...

1980's space movie [ 1 Answers ]

A young man sets a high score on a video game then is picked up by aliens and taken to outer space to save the universe. I think they even leave a clone so his parents don't figure it out. No remembering the name of that movie is driving me crazy. Thanks.

Space movie from when I was a kid [ 4 Answers ]

Ok there's this movie I used to watch all the time when I was a kid in the early to mid 90's. It was set in space with a team/group of 4 people, one of them being a woman. They wore these metal suits and I think some or all of them had wings on them. One of the guys wore a cowboy hat and possibly...

80's Sci/Fi animated movie set in space [ 5 Answers ]

As a kid in the 80's I remember seeing an animated film set in space. One of the characters was a fussy female robot whom I remember having an access panel over her derrière. (the things you remember as a little kid!) It was also the first animated film in whichI had ever heard the characters...

Movie about a black cat from outer space? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, OK I don't remember much. I was around 4 or 5:) so forgive me in advance, but I will try It's an old movie 80ies or 70ies maybe even prior to that ,but not after that for sure. The only thing I remember is a black cat with a kind of bracelet around its neck. Looked like diamond...

View more questions Search