Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    armywifew2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 02:43 PM
    Army bonus
    When should I receive my army bonus? Is it the one year of being in the army or the one year of being in the unit? I live at ft.lewis Washington
    CanIDoIt Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Nov 20, 2009, 03:41 PM

What does your contract say?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I See A Army Man [ 4 Answers ]

Okay a couple weeks ago a had a very weird dream. That I was in my home and I walked out on my front porch and saw a guy who looked like he was in an army uniform. I didn't recognize him at all and he didn't seem familiar to anyone I knew. When the guy turned and looked at me I heard a loud gun...

Looking for my army dad [ 10 Answers ]

Thank You for stopping and reading this... I am 29 years old looking for my dad I have never seen and all I have is a little bit of information about him. He was in the Army in 1978-79. (the year I was born) I would like to meet him (no hard feelings. I don't think he knows about me). I have...

Sign on Bonus Taxrepay & deducting yearly bonus from my sign on [ 1 Answers ]

I got a $5,000 sign on bonus & left the company under 1 year. They held back my $3,033 yearly bonus to deduct it from what I owed them in sign on. BUT they took taxes out of the $3033 bonus before deducting it from what I need to pay back. So they are subtracting $1817 from $5,000, saying I...

Army of Two? [ 23 Answers ]

All right, this is embarrassing. But I can't ask any of my co-workers, because I don't want to be made fun of. Not everyone is very Understanding in the US. Army. I'm not embarrassed of the woman I love, it's just that she lives back home, and I'm about to be Deployed to Iraq... Now, I grew up...

Army sign-on bonus [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am a US Soldier trying to file taxes. Last year I got a sign-on bonus of 10k, and they taxed 2500 out of that. This isn't on my W-2, and I never got a 1099 (or anything else). How do I report this, and will I get any of that 2500 back?

View more questions Search