Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bryan Willie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 09:11 AM
    Married woman dating a married man
    I am 30yr old married woman dating a married man of 36yrs old. We both love our spouses but yearn for each other every now and then.

He has a kid and I have none yet.

Is is right to be feeling this man about another man, especially one that is married?

I can't help my feelings, they're strong and sincere.

Please help me decide what to do.

I don't want to stop seeing him.

I care for him too much.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 30, 2009, 09:34 AM

What do you think? The fact that you need to post this question on this site means that you must feel guilty about it.

How do you think your spouses will feel if they ever find out? If both of you are willing to cheat, then both of you are willing to face the consequences if your spouses found out.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2009, 11:08 AM

This is going to be harsh.
    You are cheating on your marriage vows. You are cheating on your husband. What kind of dumb is that? You apparently do not know what love is, otherwise you would not be cheating and neither would the bum you are screwing. Wake up and make some hard decisions. Either make a commitment to your husband, confess your sins and get some professional help. Or leave your husband and do what you want to ruin 5 peoples lives.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 30, 2009, 12:17 PM

You are both cheating.

Tell your respective husband and wife.

Both get a divorce so you can be together.
    geek1910 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Dec 15, 2012, 10:28 AM
    I guess the replies are from people trying to be moral police.

Yes, prima facie the world will treat this at cheating. In reality it is animal instinct inherent in all living beings. It is the urge to find better things, same like finding a better job, good food, better home etc.

I guess if both partners internalize and are confident that they are indeed the ones ideal for each other. They must talk to their spouses and seek a divorce on mutual consent. Yes, there will be a cyclone, but once for all. Life will take its own course and all five will come to terms.

Another way of looking at it is, why to get in to a binding like marriage. Continue as it is, at the same time being responsible towards respective families and spouses.

Everyone is a sinner. No one is an ideal example.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Married woman in love with a married man ! [ 31 Answers ]

Please I need a reply for my problem , but plzzzzzzzz don't type an answer that is talking about ethics, morality & consequences of infedility.. I just need to know does he really love me & how to win him back.. We were work colleagues since 2002 I was single & he was married couple of months when...

I'm in love with a married woman [ 10 Answers ]

I know a lot of you are going to judge me but I am really torn I love this girl more than anything ever I don't want to live my life without her. I've been with her for 6 months husband is gone but coming back soon. She's says she still love him but is in love with me?

In Love With A Married Woman [ 7 Answers ]

I’m a 27yr old male and I’m still a virgin. My life sucks huh? I just so want to lose my virginity and I think I have found the prefect woman to help me out. We work together and I’ve known her now for almost 4 years. But the thing is she’s married and I could be falling in love with her. Although...

I am in love with a married woman [ 6 Answers ]

I have known a woman for about the last 10 years. She is a neighbour however we met in a sports/social environment. Over the last 2 years I have fallen in love with her. I think about her all the time and have had some hard times getting through nights, handling the situation and thinking about...

View more questions Search