Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vinpadalino Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 06:13 AM
    Flushing out tankless coils, restore pressure.
    Anyone ever flush out coils, on a tankless boiler. The only chemical they sell at the supply house is sizzle and that doesn't work that great. There has to be something better on the market?
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

May 30, 2009, 07:07 AM

I would go to the manufacturer's web site, or call them, and ask them for this information.

What brand tankless heater do you own ?
    vinpadalino Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 02:53 PM

It's a slantfin oil fired boiler with the tankless built inside of boiler.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

May 31, 2009, 03:39 AM

I am sorry. I am not familiar with this set up. Perhaps, our other Experts can follow up with their own experiences and give you proper advice...

Good Luck... Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flushing a Tankless Hot Water Heater [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Bosch Tankless that is about 7 years old. It has been "ok" but I would have liked the hot water to arrive faster. It takes about a minute to warm up. I collect the cold water in a bucket and water my plants. NOW I have a problem with explosions in the pipes when I use it. This never...

TANKLESS Water heater /Low pressure [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, here is my problem. I bought a Titan tankless water heater ( SCR2 N-100 ) and installed it which wasn't too difficult. After the installation the heater work fine ,except the pressure from the hot water side is very weak, the cold water pressure to the rest of the house is fine. Now Iv'e...

Defrosting coils vs Cleaning coils [ 5 Answers ]

What is the difference in Defrosting A/C coils, and Cleaning A/C coils? My problem is I have been charged for cleaning, when all that occurred was Water poured on the coils to remove ice, which I believe to be a totally different service... certainly not worth 190.00... for the 15 minutes (top)...

How does one restore loss water pressure? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently turned of my water supply to my old washing machine and did not replace it for 5 days two days after turning of the water supple my water through out the whole house start to loss pressure. Example if I was taking a shower and started to run the water and my husband would turn the...

Low water pressure in sink after flushing h.w. Heater [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, My husband and I just purchased a home last week. Last night, my husband flushed the hot water heater. After that, the hot and cold water pressure in the bathroom sink was all but a trickle. At one point, a little rusty water came out of the sink. All other faucets in the house are...

View more questions Search