Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mercuryflame Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 03:15 AM
    80's or 90's cartoon - space or future like - aliens and other worlds
    First of all this is not speedracer. I feel like the title of the cartoon said "racer" or something meaning quick. The intro was a guy on a futuristic like motor cycle/hover craft thing running around. Humans and other beings possibly? Or maybe weird looking humans. One was a mean big guy. I think robots & technology was a big part of it. It was very ahead of its time, more for adults than kids. Came on at like 5am central time. Always got up extra early for it. It was not on very long. Late 80's or early 90's. The name of this cartoon has been driving me nuts for years now. Please help me! :( My brain will implode.
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Jun 24, 2009, 04:33 PM
    Sorry, you didn't give much to go on, but two things come to mind. A cartoon called Pole Position (hover cars but no motorcycle,) and a cartoon called Mighty Orbots. Mighty Orbots had animation WAY ahead of its time, as well as the hover cycle (only in the first episode) and had the robots and the "big mean guy" who was the tough leader robot. I think Orbots might be your show. You can see partial episodes on YouTube, but sadly it is NOT available on DVD.
    danb0407 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2013, 09:13 AM
    Galaxy High my friend, was bugging me for ages!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or early 90's scifi/comedy with little aliens [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a kid about Aliens that crash(I think they crashed) on earth during Halloween so everyone thinks they are just in costume since they are the size of kids. I remember the movie being funny too so I guess it was a comedy. And I think they befriend a little girl. I can't...

Cartoon 80's or 90's [ 17 Answers ]

There was a cartoon that I watched growing up. I don't remember if it was on the weekends. It had a raccoon as one of the main characters I think. It was about him and his group of friends. I think at the beginning of every cartoon they would meet in some kind of box car or diner or something. I...

80's or 90's cartoon movie about pirates in space. [ 4 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the name of this old cartoon for a long time now. From what I remember there is a pirate ship (made of wood and sialed via sails) that traverses space. In the particular scene in my mind they are in some sort of asteroid field and I believe there are fungus like growth...

90's Cartoon where Aliens greet each other with an eye swirl [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a cartoon I'm fairly certain came out in the 90's. The only thing I remember is aliens landing on Earth. They looked human, but when they greeted another one of their kind, their eyes would do some sort of swirl to indicate that they were aliens. I think they were...

Looking for a title to an old sci-fi/aliens movie. Probalby around 80's or early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about aliens who would abduct people, and drill into their brains to take over their minds. There was a little kid attending school who started to realize that something was wrong, and convinced his teacher to help him search it out. Can anyone remember the name of...

View more questions Search