Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kishorekumar Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2006, 02:50 AM
    Junit in multiple threads
    Hi,
    When running JUnit in one thread and creating assertions failures in another
    Thread, JUnit is not able to catch the assertion failures. So the test case passes.
    How to deal with this problem of Junit in multiple threads.

- kishore
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2006, 04:53 AM
    Yes, it looks like JUnit cannot catch assertions in non-JUnit threads. This thread did suggest a solution though if you are using JDK 1.5 or greater.

http://www.manning-sandbox.com/threa...53045&tstart=0
    kishorekumar Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 11:14 PM
    Thanks for the useful reply Mr.LTheobald. But unfortunately we are using jdk1.4.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Threads [ 7 Answers ]

I'm an electrician and everyone says that electrical conduit threads are a straight thread, Our code says a 3/4" taper per ft which I have been told is the same as plumbing threads and that our electrical couplings are a straight thread, does any one know if plumbing threads are 3/4" taper. Thanks...

Threads won't seal [ 4 Answers ]

I've replaced the faucet (whole kit and caboodle - valve body, faucets, everything) in the tub/shower of one of my bathrooms. The only things that aren't new are the pipe running to the showerhead and the water lines running to the faucet body. I'm having a ****ens of a time getting the water...

View more questions Search