Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lramachandran3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2009, 03:17 PM
    h1b employer not paying salary either not showing a job.
    Hi,

Iam fed up with my employer for false promisings.

Iam h1b employee ,my employer don't have any projects I know legally I am supposed to pay even on bench.

I asked him to send me back if you don't have any project or pay me legally.
    He passed months saying he was generating pay roll when I asked he used to pay some money and convinced me he has all the paystubs once I start my project.
    Then I lost my patience and I packed my to go back and convinced and gave that month pay check again stopped paying .
    I really want to go Back but how could I recover my paystubs and money.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 29, 2009, 05:57 PM

Sorry you are not clear,

Are you doing work and not being paid, or merely not working and laid off and waiting for a job.
    DCcityboy Posts: 648, Reputation: 27

May 30, 2009, 04:36 PM

This is a labor and employment question regarding DOL WHD and LCA compliance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex employer is not paying part of salary which they owes me [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I joined NJ base consulting company and they offered an x amount as aannual salary. They placed me in another state. The didn't give full month salary but was giving part of it. When enquired about it they said they would give me after an year or when there is an account settlement. This...

Employer not paying valid salary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a contract with my employer where in he has agreed to pay me 66K per annum without regard to my working or not. I am here on H1B. I am looking out for clients for my employer since past 3 months, but have not been able to. First 2 months they paid me full salary but now they are...

Ex employer not paying salary- Complaint in DOL [ 5 Answers ]

What happend: I joined NJ base consulting company A and they offered an x amount as aannual salary. They didn't give full month salary but was giving part of it. When enquired about it they said they would give me after an year or when there is an account settlement. So I moved to Company B...

View more questions Search