Ask
    mtlm88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2009, 07:14 AM
    Spruce tree turn brown
    I plant these tree last fall and now they are start to turn browm
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 29, 2009, 07:16 AM

Could be insufficient water or wind burn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to turn dark brown gums to pink? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I had good pink color gums once.. but I met with an accident 4-5 years ago.I broke my 4 front teeths,so I did root canal and capped my teeth.But soon the nearby gums started changing color.So can anyone plzz help me out to recover the color of the gums.Thanks

Already dyed hair (brown/orange) trying to turn it into a gold brown [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I dyed my hair last month opting for a nice brown that would show up a golden brown in the sun. However, it turned out a bit orange. The orange is not as strong as before. Probably because the color faded after washing my hair so many times. So my big dilemma is that I want to stay in the same...

Spruce bud moth? [ 16 Answers ]

Is there anyone that can identify a moth? I have good photo's of it. This moth is about 35 miles south of Great Falls, Montana. The web is literally covering every tree on our property.. 20 acres as well as everywhere I look. Even across the river in the National Forest. I think it may be the...

What to turn black hair back to brown [ 1 Answers ]

I used Bigen #47 it turned my hair black I want to go back to dark brown. I was told that I could use Bigen #45 and it would lighten my hair to dark brown without having to use A color zapper. Does anyone know if this can be done?

Prunning a Blue Spruce tree [ 1 Answers ]

I have a miniature Blue Spruce which has been in place for some 15 years and is about 15feet high. I want to "prune" some of the lower branches in order to give more sunlight below the tree. Will it hurt the tree to do this? I don't want to do any damage to it and was looking for advice.

View more questions Search