Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mink323 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2006, 05:20 PM
    Wall gets wet
    Every time when showering the wall outside of curtain get wet. I bought the curve rod to help with this problem but its still gets wet. Can't figure out where the water is coming from. Any ideas on this?
    dmatos Posts: 204, Reputation: 26

Oct 4, 2006, 06:13 PM
    Why don't you stand outside the shower while someone else washes themselves. It could come from any number of places - water running down the wall inside the shower, splashing over the top of the curtain, running along the top lip of the tub.. .
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 6, 2006, 10:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mink323
    every time when showering the wall outside of curtain get wet. i bought the curve rod to help with this problem but its still gets wet. can't figure out where the water is coming from. any ideas on this?
    Please explain just what type of a shower that you have. What kind of walls? Floor? If the shower's enclosed why do you need a curved shower rod? If it's not then tell us what wall's getting wet. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Retaining wall [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all I have a 1.9 metre drop in elevation from my grade line on my home to the back alley and was wondering what the specs of lumber has to be tobuild a retaining wall, sections will still be 8 feet. What size posts and what thickness of planks do I have to use, and finally how far up towards...

Mirrowing a wall [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anyone out there who has tiled a wall in a small room with mirror tiles, size 8"x8"? I started doing so with the tapes recommended and supplied to me by the home supply store and after the second night one tile came off and the next night the second tile. Javascript:sad() Luckily I had...

Wet basement wall... [ 2 Answers ]

See photo... House is 6 years old. Starting a few months ago, when we get a heavy rain, a water line will form on the basement wall (poured basement). It doesn't appear to be 'flowing' - just wet to the touch. Nothing on the floor. No cracks - just a water line. An hour after the rain...

Need help with a leak in the wall! [ 4 Answers ]

I called a plumber when I found wet lower walls and water on the floors of both my bathrooms. He said he didn't do repairs in walls (so who does this if not plumbers? ) So I tore out a wet vanity and discovered mildewed, soaked drywall behind it. On the other side of this wall is a tub/shower...

View more questions Search