Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richierich43212 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 08:39 PM
    Lost in the mist of using meds.(vicodin)
    I used vicodin for the 1st time 4 an eye injury. I fell asleep and woke up with a woman next to me saying we had sexual relations. I have no remembrance of that. Is that because of the effects of the vicodin:confused:
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

May 28, 2009, 08:57 PM

No. Not the vicoden. Were you drinking?
    richierich43212 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 09:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Megan2345 View Post
    No. Not the vicoden. Were you drinking?
    I had one beer. When came home from hospital then took meds and went to bed
    holly_penyo Posts: 81, Reputation: 11

May 28, 2009, 11:13 PM

Bad idea to mix hydrocodone with alcohol. Read the label on your perscription bottle. I'll quote off the bottle I have on hand "may cause drowsiness. alcohol may intensify this effect. use care when operating a car or dangerous machinery" it also says " do not drink alcoholic beverages while taking this medicine."
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

May 29, 2009, 07:47 AM

Are you sure she's not lying? Most people don't want to have sex on those kinds of pills.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Music from In The Electric Mist [ 1 Answers ]

In the movie Electric Mist with Tommy Jones there is some great Cajun music. I have been searching all over the internet for the main song that is used in the beginning and end of the movie. It is either in spanish or french, I can't tell. Great great music though and I must have it! Thanks...

Type of meds 2 help kick pain meds. [ 5 Answers ]

I was told there are medications to help kick pain pill addiction. PLEASE if anyone knows the names of them whether meds or a supplement let me know.

Body mist? [ 5 Answers ]

I got a bottle of "body mist" of olive oil as a gift. How is it used and what is a body mist normally used for? What are the other kinds of body mist and which ones are better? Thanks

Do Pore Cleanser with Mist work?. [ 1 Answers ]

Do the Pore Cleanser with Mist work?. do it remove white head from the nose? And other areas?. please if you know can you please let me know! Or if you know of anything that can remove white heads from the nose can you let me know! Thanks!! :)

View more questions Search