Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    forever2016 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 07:44 PM
    I now have a boyfriend but don't know what to do now
    I have had a boyfriend before but we didn't act like we were dating at all. Now I have a boyfriend again ( different one) and I really want to act like we are dating. How should I act like we are dating and how do I do it without embarrassing myself half to death?/:confused::confused:
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

May 28, 2009, 07:46 PM

Nothing needs to change now that u are dating someone just be yourself
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

May 28, 2009, 08:24 PM

Do you have problems expressing affection?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 29, 2009, 06:07 AM

How about relaxing, and stop worrying about acting like your dating, and enjoy getting to know each other.

Just be yourself.
    cutie109 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2009, 06:51 AM
    I know I am in the same position huuniie! But then I thought you don't really need to act as if you are together because otherwise it seems unreal! So if you actually just be together just normally people will start to notice and they will think you are going out but not in an acting way!
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2009, 10:42 AM

If you really are in love with him, why are you so embarrassed to be around him?? You shouldn't date someone that you're not comfortable around. I would suggest strengthening your friendship before you move forward into a more personal relationship with this guy. After all, you're talking about "acting" like dating because you don't want to embarrass yourself. Be yourself around this guy- if he breaks up with you, it's his loss. Relax and have some fun- but unless you're ready to get serious with this guy (as in, loving him for your lifetime, or marriage... ) you'll break up with him. If you're not serious, don't date.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know if I really like my boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

I have been going out with a guy for over a month now and knew before we went out he really liked me and I couldn't quite make up my mind if I did back completely. I decided I would as I thought he was really sweet. Now I still love his personality but am not sure if I actually have romantic...

I don't like my boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I met him April fourth, at a concert. May second we started going out. But, we only hung out twice. I have been dating him for a month now, and I don't even know him. We talk on the phone, but its boring and I don't like it. I tried to break up with him, and he begged me not to. So, I didn't. Of...

My boyfriend don't want sex as much as I do. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I´m stephany my boyfriend is 29 and I´m 19 we used to have sex at least once a week and that's not even much but that was OK with me... but now it has been like a month already:confused: I alwayz try to start something but he says he's too tired!! Is it because the age diference?? I try talking...

I don't know what to do , She has A boyfriend [ 15 Answers ]

First Of All , I am working at an internet café . 10 days ago I met my angel Sophie she's an international model age 17 , she came at the café for some work she had to do on internet . At the first day I started talking to her for general stuff , didn't ask her name or anything else. At the second...

View more questions Search