Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eswimmer Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2006, 03:08 PM
    I'm a bit unsure
    So, I am 15, and a girl in my grade is 14. She skipped a grade but I never would've known. I've liked her for, what people tell me is foolish, slightly over a year. We dated at one time, but with us both swimming (Different seasons) we weren't able to see each other enough, and broke it off. I've talked to her about it, and she has admitted to saying that she is afraid to date because we are so compatible that it may seem way to hard to break off when we do, or when we graduate. A formal is coming up this weekend, and I am wondering if, given the circumstances, if it would be horrible to kiss her or not? I know this is childish question, but I mean, I don't want to ruin what we have, and we both care about each other a bunch. Is it wrong to show how I/we feel, even if we aren't dating?

(please no replies of "just get over her") because I get enough of that, and I have tried dating other people, and I feel like I am cheating them because I don't have the same feelings for them as I do this particular girl...

Just looking for some outside input.
    beautifuldiva Posts: 79, Reputation: 8

Oct 4, 2006, 03:31 PM
    Hmmm if you are as close to her as you say... then I say go for the kiss... I mean OK u are still young and you never know what the future with her will hold.. and chances are you will prollly beat yourself up if you never take the chance to find out what could become of it. If you have nothing to loose, like it won't cost you yalls friendship, then why not?
    Eswimmer Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2006, 03:51 PM
    I suppose I really just needed affirmation of the decision to push me over the line. Thanks.
    beautifuldiva Posts: 79, Reputation: 8

Oct 4, 2006, 03:55 PM
    awe that's cool! Lol now I want to know how it turns out! Lol and whatever the outcome.. at least u will have peace of mind you know? And hopefully all will go well for you =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Unsure also [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry I am all new at this and posted as a reply first and now as a question. I have been on a 24 day cycle. I am now 3 days late on that cycle. I am getting a faint line when tested yesterday, but this morning it is even more faint. I have an appointment with my doc tomorrow. I also have low...

Unsure [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I really need help in understanding this pregnancy situation.. I started using the patch about a year ago and had stop using it since last augest and since then I've been trying to get pregnant and nothing yet I see signs that confuse me and I go out and buy tests and they come out negative. But...

Please Help I'm So Unsure? [ 1 Answers ]

HI I'm looking for a psychic who will help me as I feel so unsure inside and right now I don't trust what any of the things I feel. Let me explain about 4 months ago me and boyfriend got engaged we connect so good but then he got scared and so we decided to take things slower... we are back to...

Privatizing=unsure of job [ 5 Answers ]

Since Indiana elected a new governor, there has been some changes. Sometimes changes are good and sometimes they are bad. My DOB is 08/19/1967... I am currently a prison nurse and unsure if I will be working at my current job as of Sept 1 due to the new company taking over the prison. What does my...

Unsure [ 39 Answers ]

This is regarding the end of my 4 year relationship. My ex and I, have now been broken up for a few months now. We broke up out of the blue, he said he needed a break and left my house crying. I never heard from him until a week later, and he said he no longer loved me, and has not for 2 years. He...

View more questions Search