Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcb1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2006, 02:18 PM
    Few questions from a proud male *insert blush*
    Hi guys,

I been looking around the internet for answers to my problems but not felt comfortable posting but seems here there are a knowledgeable and friendly bunch.

Anyway.

Im a 23 year old male and I have had a few problems with dribbling after passing urine and ejaculating.

I can stand there and shake it dry after urinating but as soon as I return my foreskin back into position it dribbles again so I wipe clean and do the same and it does the same thing a few times, once I think I'm dry I come out the bathroom and I get a little spurt and more comes out takes a little while to dry I feel empty.

The same is after a I ejaculate through sex with the girlfriend or masturbation I can have a strong ejaculation but it still comes out and leaks for a little while after. Doing some research it looks like it could be my prostate being enlarged but I'm so scared of going to the doctor and having him stick his finger you know where.

Just to note I have had this problem for a while now it was before I become sexually active.

The other problem I most recently have is that I have some sort of infection I believe I get a little bit of white puss come out when I touch my penis its only a very small bit but it's there also when I pass urine it feels weird, to the point that it feels good to pee slightly like when your about to ejaculate not quite but you know the feeling lads, I have no pain or blood in my urine.

I have read on this forum about a yeast skin infection or something I currently have this on my skin and have a lotion for it, I had this a few years ago so knew exactly what that was, could this be connected? I haven't been properly sexually active with my current girlfriend for a few months due female problems, but my ex (over a year ago) had a bladder infection before we split.

I know I'm going to have to go to the doctor but thought I would ask other guys advise.

Really appreciate any advise, thanks

Mike
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 4, 2006, 04:42 PM
    Mike,

You need to make an appointment with a Urologist about your problem. It could honestly be a number of problems. But a Urologist is your best bet.

It could be nothing
    It could be an infection
    It could be an enlarged prostate
    It could be diabetes

Do you see what I am getting at?

Without a physical exam it is really hard to tell. Please make an appointment with your local urologist to make sure that everything is okay.
    mcb1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2006, 02:25 AM
    Thank you I will make a appointment soon
    2personal Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

Jan 8, 2008, 03:33 PM
    Could be a number of things i.e. Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia - BPH is relatively common, usually in men over 65, and is characterised by reduced urinary flow, and a weaker urine stream, or something more serious, go to the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please insert a disk into Drive D [ 4 Answers ]

My DVD+-R/RW drives do not recognize any Disks. I have tried these drives in anoher computer and They work fine. I keep getting the "Please insert a disk into drive D:," error when I use them in this Computer. I have already tried using differnet disks. Last time I remember burning a DVD...

Facial Blush [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Can someone aid me to the right direction/remedy to having my facial "blushing" cured. Its been almost 5 years... and it all started in college my cheeks have been constantly red whether if the weather is cool or hot. I sometimes face the question "Who slapped you?".. from a variety of...

View more questions Search