Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vicky_27 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Oct 12, 2006, 02:24 PM
    ( J-9 -I didn't say it had and I also said I'm not a professional. I said it was unlikely to be implantation bleeding.) Miscarriage bleeding lasts much longer than a day. No matter how far on you are. I hope you sort this out, and it can be dangerous to not get it checked out. Please take care of yourself.x
    new_gurl_4_him Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2006, 02:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by angel129
    :confused: hey everybody im new to this but i have a question i had a pregnancy test that came out positive and it was very showable but now im scared because i started bleeding alittle then todays its more but i have very strong cramps ive never had this before wat could it be please help.
    I recently went through this. You need to go to the doctor and get a blood test done. If that test comes back positive, you need to get checked and make sure you and your baby are okay. If you are still a minor, this may require you telling you parents.
    angel129 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2006, 11:05 AM
    Hey enuff about me my friend asked me to ask for help on her she hasn't had her period she does not know when she had hers but she had relations and didn't use a condom but she said he didn't let out what do you think it can be. Well about me I don't mind no more you know I eat a lot but I just think that's just me and my crazy self hehe well yea I am never trusting my aunt again she told my mom about the test and evrything so now my mom is trying to make me move in with my man but watever also I really hope you guys are all good bye
    biddykate Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2006, 08:19 PM
    My opinion? Talk to your mom,
    You may only be 15, but your mother will love you no matter what, and believe it or not whether you and your mom get along right now. She will be there for you, that what one of the blessings of being a mother is, loving nconditionally, you really need you mom now, she may be up set at first but YOU ARE HER BABY GIRL and she will be there for you to lean on,
    I implore you to talk to her, or at least another family ADULT you can trust,
    Crystal
    Good luck and god bless

Oct 17, 2006, 12:01 PM
    FOR J-9 AND CAPTAIN FOREST
    I really didn't say that it was proven or not - I said that any bleeding that is referred to by anyone as 'implantation' is not normally heavy - thank you both for not reading my post properly and giving me a red mark next to my name. I was responding to the comment made by angel129, she asked if this is what it is. Really don't know what you read into my posting but you're way off. Thanks again.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 17, 2006, 12:11 PM
    Please point out where "she" said it was implantation bleeding.

Oct 18, 2006, 03:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by angel129
    im scared to see a doctor but do you think i am pregnant or no or can it be implantation i dont know omg help me
    This is where Angel129 asked about this. And I didn't say she said it 'was', I said that angel asked 'if it was'
    angel129 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2006, 12:54 PM
    Hey you guys I have a question in having licht pink discharge but only a little what do you think it is sorry to bother you guys thanks a lot for the help
    Expert

Oct 21, 2006, 12:57 PM
    Have you been to the doctor? If not I suggest you go. We tried this before and you rejected all help we advised.

Please go to the doctor.
    Expert

Oct 21, 2006, 02:09 PM
    Angel,

You continue to post the same thing here over and over. You ask for advice, yet refuse to follow the advice given. While it is your choice to refrain from following any advice, this site is not a means for seeking attention or playing games.
    TCCarbajal Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 09:17 AM
    Don't be afraid, if you are or not. It might feel like you world is turning upside down right now, but you and your family will get through this. You might think that your mother would just kill you or kick you out, and yes she is going to be hurt, and upset but she will also be afraid with you, but you need to realize what you are telling her when you tell her you might be pregnant, that you have sex, your not her baby anymore, that somting could be wrong, all of these questions are going to be in her head, and of you stay calm while telling her it will go better, sit back and let her get through the shock of finding out. If she yells, let her, if she crys let her, you need to realize this is not the end.
    Best of luck,
    Stace
    Expert

Dec 27, 2006, 10:13 AM
    TC,

I am sure she knows for sure whether she is pregnant, and I am sure her parents probably know by now too. She posted this October 4, so it has almost been 3 months.:eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understand? [ 9 Answers ]

Help Please! A few months ago my husband and I began trying to conceive. My cycle were always pretty normal before about 28-32 days. Now all of a sudden since we have been having unprotected sex they have completely flipped. They are only 20 days apart and not normal. Before I would start heavy and...

Just don't understand [ 2 Answers ]

I am an independent 22 yr old male college student who goes to school full-time. I also work two jobs and between them make over $20,000/yr. I have done this for the last year and a half. Now my question is, even though I have have extra money taken out of every paycheck, my state and federal...

Parents don't understand! [ 5 Answers ]

Ever since I had a boyfriend my parents make it hard on me.They think that all my attention goes on him and not my school work.Now he's my fionce and my parents think that we are getting married so I can move in with him.Well it's not true.I love him and he loves me.We have been friends since...

How I can make her understand [ 2 Answers ]

Hi ! All, I met this girl last Saturday.. before that I used to communicate with her over telephone for around 2 months.. . We live in two different cities. We had a very nice meeting.. we spend good two days together at her city. I really liked her as a person and proposed her to marry me.....

Need to understand [ 2 Answers ]

Of course if I was you I would ask why wouldn't I be able to go. Wait until she gives a reply. There could be a side to her that she doesn't want you to see! ::) There could be another male friend she's seeing. Don't get your hopes down she may just want to hang with the girls! After all it is...

View more questions Search