Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2009, 11:49 PM
    Dreams about my husband
    For the last week I have been having dreams that my husband doesn't love me anymore and decides to leave me.
    The dreams are so clear and feel real :(
    Even the way he looks at me in the dream, I can see in his eyes he doesn't love me and want me no more

Why am I dreaming this?

At home everything is fine!
    ajGambino Posts: 317, Reputation: 97

May 28, 2009, 12:16 AM

I would say your dreams are plays of insecurities with yourself or with him. If the dreams bother you that much, just talk to him about it. If everything is fine as you say, venting to him and expressing how you feel about it is a great way to tell him.
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2009, 12:23 AM
    I have told him...
    I'm also very confident in our relationship
    That's why I find it hard to understand...
    Its very odd!
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2009, 12:59 AM
    Perhaps it's a deep seated insecurity that is bubbling up.

I was interested to read your 'signature'.

I never lie to any man, because I don't fear no one, the only time you lie is when you are afraid
    Is this something that you're afraid of? Being abandoned, being afraid?
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2009, 02:20 AM
    Lol, I would say most people are scared to be abandoned... so yes I'm scared of that! Althou I have a lot of love from my family and friends but obviously my husband means the world to me!

It must be a build up of something as I'm having this dream every night since Mon.
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2009, 04:06 AM
    Anyone else, perhaps someone who can read dreams? Lol
    Thanks
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2009, 05:11 AM

I don't think most people are scared of being alone, I think they are scared of what they will become when they are alone. During a break up you will lose part of yourself(in healthy relationships) in unhealthy relationships, you lose yourself completely because you made your life around them.

To me, a dream is just that, a fabricated illusion in which anything is possible. I wouldn't worry about it too much considering everything is fine with your relationship.
    ahsan32 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 05:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ajGambino View Post
    I would say your dreams are plays of insecurities with yourself or with him. If the dreams bother you that much, just talk to him about it. If everything is fine as you say, venting to him and expressing how you feel about it is a great way to tell him.
    Insecurity is the right term to describe your exact problem, you love your husband so much that you don't want to loose him, right? Well as we know dreams are the result of whatever we think in the day time. Enjoy you life and keep loving each other, be sincere to each other and no one will be able to break your relation. Have a nice time and a happy life.

Ahsan
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2009, 05:15 AM
    Its true
    Thanks guys :)
    unspeaken21 Posts: 69, Reputation: 10

May 28, 2009, 07:56 AM

I also believe it to be insecurity...

Also, have you ever not listened to your husband? I mean does he tell you his problems and do you help him out when he is in need?
    That is how I would interepret this dream if I dreamt it.. I would look at my action and see if I neglect him, offend him, or put more emphasis on me instead of equal emphasis when we communicate...
    I would figure out if he is fine.. maybe he is trying to tell you something..
    You never really can Know what a dream means..

However, I do agree with Romefalls19, "dreams are just dreams."
    But, since you've been having many of these dreams then it should be looked into...
    Goodluck
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 28, 2009, 08:03 AM

Yes it is your fears.
    If your relationship is going great and you don't sense any problems when you are with him during waking hours it most likely is your insecurities or feeling more emotional right now.
    Maybe hugging and a little more reassurance (like I love you's) would help stop the dreams.
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2009, 06:49 AM
    Its funny you say that NOHELP4U as last night we cuddled, hugged, and said I love you and I didn't dream that dream... :)
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why my husband won't talk to me in my dreams [ 19 Answers ]

I lost my husband 2 yrs ago at 28 yrs old and I'm super alone and lost without him. He was my rock and I never got to say goodbye. He broke a promise to me and the last thing I said to him was "I hated him for breaking that promise" and I hung up the phone. He did not take his own life. I dream...

Dreams I don't get it [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm only 13 but keep having the same dream over and over again about every two nights. Ill explain. In the dream I see myself. I can master four elements. Fire,earth,water,air I'm learning these elements in my dream and I always seem to remember it and it never changes its always the same dream...

Dreams [ 1 Answers ]

There is this dream that I have had quite while ago but it's still in my mind, can any one interpret it for me?

View more questions Search