Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LaCarinosa Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 03:32 PM
    Does He Ever Think about me?
    I recently starting thinking a lot about an ex boyfriend of mine and I actually found him on myspace recently and I just can't stop thinking about him! I just wonder if her ever thinks about me?:rolleyes:
    GregRP Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 03:53 PM

Too be honest, No one can say for sure he is thinking about you. The only way we could know he is, is if he tells you or us.

May 27, 2009, 04:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GregRP View Post
    Too be honest, No one can say for sure he is thinking about you. The only way we could know he is, is if he tells you or us.

Well I thought this was a place to ask psychics! I know an average person wouldn't know that! :p
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 28, 2009, 08:20 AM

We can give some psychic advice here but we are not so much psychic as we are about to explain about psychic things.

I am sure he thinks of you but that is not so much from my psychic, but more from my observations in life. He is your ex so it is hard not thinking of people in your life.

The more psychic part of me says send him a friends request and he most likely will contact you.
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

May 29, 2009, 08:30 AM

How could anyone tell you this? Really. I want to know how you think we would know. We don't know either one of you. What are we to base it on?
    Donroro80 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2009, 08:42 AM

Real man don't usually hide their feeling. If he was thinking of you, he would probably find a way to let you know. Why don't you ad him to your friend list
    eggcooker Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2009, 08:48 AM
    There is a rule you could give some thought to. "If it didn't work the first time it won't work the second, third or forth," and so on. There are a lot of fish in the sea so learn from the past and move on, at least give it a good try.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 30, 2009, 01:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocapsychic View Post
    He dose think about you very much and I feel that there has always been a conecton between you 2 But there are steps you have to take in order for you to strat movin fowards thru love . He still cares about you
    contact me
    visit my site
    bocapsychic.com

This is against the rules - also, how old are you? Your spelling concerns me.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 30, 2009, 01:52 PM

I just visited bocaps site
    I wonder if she gives a double your money back guarantee if she is wrong with her predictions.

Jun 3, 2009, 05:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    I just visited bocaps site
    I wonder if she gives a double your money back guarantee if she is wrong with her predictions.
    Hey thanks for the advice, Sorry I thought this was a physic board, but it was so thoughtful of you to answer!

Jun 3, 2009, 05:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cozyk View Post
    How could anyone tell you this? Really. I want to know how you think we would know. We don't know either one of you. What are we to base it on?
    Welllllll, if you've been reading I thought this was a physic message board.
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2009, 06:27 PM

You might want to look up the word "Physic."

And, yes, he does think of you often and fondly.
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Jun 3, 2009, 06:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LaCarinosa View Post
    Welllllll, if you've been reading I thought this was a physic message board.
    My question remains the same. How would we know? Unless you actually believe in physics.:rolleyes:
    mystiko61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 08:47 PM
    A smell a word a certain place they all bring back memories so I am sure that he probably thinks of you as these things all take place. I am not a psychic but I am almost one hundred years old and if there is one thing I know is that we are all the same.
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2009, 07:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mystiko61 View Post
    a smell a word a certain place they all bring back memories so i am sure that he probably thinks of you as these things all take place. i am not a psychic but i am almost one hundred years old and if there is one thing i know is that we are all the same.

And if there's one thing I know it's how to spot a troll, particularly a 100 year old troll who comes on a Board, responds to one question, one thread, and disappears.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search