Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nattefrost Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 02:26 PM
    Time shift and the world war?
    I need a title of a movie that I saw in the childhood. It was (probably) WWII and German-Nazi aircraft pilot, by an accident, was transferred to present times (I think it was 80's or 90's in UK or in another English-speaking country) and he thought that is still war. And young people from the present times did the same and were transferred to WWII times. I remember also scene of the dead pilot that his eye hung on a nerve.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

May 28, 2009, 09:45 AM

Biggles?
    Nattefrost Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fiend101 View Post
    Biggles?

Yeah! This is what I wanted. Thank You so much, fiend101.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I set the day, time and date on a Seiko World Time Touch sensor [ 5 Answers ]

Setting the date, time and day on a Seiko World Time Touch Sensor with 3 buttons in the back

Directions to set time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. [ 7 Answers ]

I need directions to set the time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. RefONS901G. Cal YJ20. The clock has a B C buttons to set time. Thanks, Tom Disregard! I figured it out. Thanks, Tom

Fn key need shift key all the time [ 2 Answers ]

I have a dell laptop which is inspiron 6400 I have a problem with the fn key which I don't know how it was started The problem is that the fn key isn't working properly for example when I press fn+f1 in order to hibernate nothing happends unless I press the fn+f1+SHIFT key the hibernate happends...

Shift Key! [ 1 Answers ]

When I want to open a link in a web page and also in an email message I have to push the shift key the same time I click on the link. How can that be fixed so only clicking on it will open it? Thanks, Jim

View more questions Search