Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nattefrost Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 02:24 PM
    A day in the world with no sun
    I need a title of the movie from 80's or 90's. Some morning mankind noticed that sun is dying (or is already dead). I remember people of the world, that they were watching breaking news in the TV. Their feelings I can describe as 'calm panic' - they didn't know what will happen to them.
    Nattefrost Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2009, 12:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattefrost View Post
    I need a title of the movie from 80's or 90's. Some morning mankind noticed that sun is dying (or is already dead). I remember people of the world, that they were watching breaking news in the TV. Their feelings I can describe as 'calm panic' - they didn't know what will happen to them.

I need to add something important: there was no sunlight, world was without natural light. It was a forenoon and a sky was still black, the electric lights on the street were on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not the end of the world [ 8 Answers ]

Well... yeah I'm pregnant wow! And I think its my fault;; anyway I'm back with him yeah we talked and he's happy because we are expecting a baby even though he got really mad for what I did I don't know if I'm going back to usa anyway I told him everything that I did to have him back and well I am...

World war 2 [ 13 Answers ]

When did world war 2 start and finish ?

End of the world [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a rumour that its going to be the end of the world tomorrow because they're recreating a miniature 'big bang' and there's a 2% change it can turn into a black hole? Im panicking... I never seen it on the news but people said it was... Argg!

View more questions Search