Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lbrowne Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2006, 08:00 AM
    Does this even exist? Wall panelling.. inside..
    I was wanting to put a frame type design on the lower portion of my 2 tone wall. I've seen in houses where it look like a board/panel was put onto the wall that had frame openings cut into it (thus showing the wall underneath)

This gave an extra thickness to the lower wall and looks really ritzy I find.

Check out some similar questions!

Does random exist [ 48 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if random exists within physics. If not, if there's only one way something can happen depending on how it happens, and future events are determined by present and past events.. then surely the future can't be controlled.. it could only happen that one way. Is choice...

Does an inexpensive southern beach community exist? [ 7 Answers ]

We are hoping to relocate to a location in one of the southern states that is near the ocean, has a quaint charm (like a walkable main street) and doesn't cost a fortune. After we do retire - we will possibly be able to afford approximately 250$ tops. Is there a place with these features? Can't...

Kitchen Sink/Laundry Sink Drain Vent Non-exist [ 3 Answers ]

The set-up from kitchen sink leading down to drain to basement: 1. Kitchen sink - (R side) - connected to a P drain I think you call it -PVC-, connected to a "metal" T, which has a Studer vent gizmo attached to the top of it, then draining into a metal pipe straight down to the drain in the...

Running water sound inside the wall [ 2 Answers ]

Water running sound inside the wall pipes going upstairs.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.