Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salamander5 Posts: 87, Reputation: 5

May 27, 2009, 12:31 PM
    Why do guys like girls?
    Is it true that all guys care about involving girls is getting into their pants?:confused:Is that their main goal?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 27, 2009, 02:12 PM

No. A lot of boys are that way though. You just need to be cautious until you learn characteristics of bad dudes, and how to avoid them.
    hellokitty00 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2009, 03:43 PM

not really, for a lot of guys, they think its cool to hit on some random girl and say that they want to 'get in their pants' but a lot of girls would find that as a turn off. A lot of girls are very deep and want a nice sweet relationship and not sex and break up the next day. But I can assure you, there are some guys out there that girls like because they are sweet, cute, and a lot of nice things and not because they seem like a 'ladies man' for wanting sex and not a relationship. That's shallow.
    kleah Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2009, 02:47 PM

Only some guys are like that but watch out because there are some bad ones in this world
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 31, 2009, 04:48 PM

Hi, salamander5!

No, not all guys are like that. But, some are though I wouldn't say that they constitute the majority of guys who are like that.

Why are you asking the question, please?

Thanks!
    Scat Goodman Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2009, 05:06 PM

He's write boys aren't all like that a great deal of them are but not all you have to be strong and smart enough to deal and spot those who just want that but kind and sweet to avoid chancing the ones who mean you well away from you
    salamander5 Posts: 87, Reputation: 5

Jun 1, 2009, 05:40 PM

Doesn't it just seem like all the "nice" seeming guys are the ones who are like this? The ones who don't talk to girls that much aren't. GRRR
    Nightmare25 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2009, 01:19 PM

In defense to men, woman can be that way as well, either way hey, everyone wants to get laid, plain and simple, but the difference is the approach. You can either be nice about it and it may or may not evolve into a relationship or, you can be a douche about it and do a one night stand, its all in the delivery, its also based on what type of personality you have, so all of you women out there don't just blame guys for doing this, you ladies do this as well.
    Scat Goodman Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2009, 04:24 PM

You make a point there are girls like that but that doesn't mean that everyone wants to get laid that's being a bit too dirty I wouldn't mind dying and never get laid in all my live as long as I ad love during that much and in the end that is what is important the rest just falls into the backround
    andrewc24301 Posts: 374, Reputation: 29

Jun 2, 2009, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by salamander5 View Post
    Is it true that all guys care about involving girls is getting into their pants?:confused:Is that their main goal?

Nope.

However guys that are like that are probably more vocal and "cocky", where as the ones who are more intilectual who appricate when lies below skin surface may be more quiet and thus, harder to pick out of a crowd.

Most regular guys do fancy a purty girl though.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 2, 2009, 07:46 PM

I'm not a guy, but I'm going to try to answer this anyway.

Guys, feel free to disagree.

I don't actually think there are that many guys that just want to get into a girls pants. I do think there are a lot of guys that talk that way in front of their friends, because they think they have to.

There are a lot of teen guys and even some in their 20's on this site that are waiting, not in any hurry to have sex.

I think it's mostly talk, not action and actions speak louder then words.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do guys like shy girls [ 27 Answers ]

Im 16 and I was just wondering If guys like shy girls. Im kind of shy and think guys won't like me cause I'm shy. But you tell me.

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

Do guys tend to lose interest in girls more quickly if the girls are easily dated? [ 11 Answers ]

It seems like most of the guys that I have dated lost interest in me if we started dating fairly quickly and easily. It seemed to happen even more quickly once we were in a relationship and I asked if we could go out to certain events or see certain things. Then most of the guys that have asked...

Do emo girls like emo guys? [ 32 Answers ]

I absolutely adore emo girls. I'm 17yo and don't look all that emo, but I am. Do I have to dress emo to get them to like me?

Does emo guys like non-emo girls? [ 4 Answers ]

Guys, does emo boys ever like non-emo girls. I'm not emo, but I every guy that I like has been emo. Do they like non-emo girls?

View more questions Search