Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lori74 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 11:52 AM
    Itchy bumps on arms and legs
    My son is 7yrs old and he gets these itchy bumps only on his arms and just a couple on his legs, when he scratches them they get a little scab then go away. They come for a couple weeks then go away for months then return. What is this?
    sportsgirl 101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 12:26 PM

Because of the time of year it could be poison ivey or even poison sumac. Try putting some gold bond itching cream on it and it could help get rid of them
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 27, 2009, 12:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lori74 View Post
    My son is 7yrs old and he gets these itchy bumps only on his arms and just a couple on his legs, when he scratches them they get a little scab then go away. They come for a couple weeks then go away for months then return. What is this?
    Have you taken him to the doctor about this? Is it warm when this happens? It could be nothing more than a heat rash, but only a doctor can diagnose it properly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little bumps on back of legs and arms? [ 8 Answers ]

I don't exactly know what these are... my mom said that it could be exema or something. I have read that people get rid of them in the summer, but mine never go away. I've had them for about 4 years, and I'm honestly sick of them. Please don't hesitate to help me. :)

Bumps/Lumps on Arms, Legs, Stomach and Back. [ 1 Answers ]

I have raised bumps on arms, legs, stomach and back. If you look at my arms they look normal, but when you feel them I feel like there are several internal bumps from button sized to a size of dime. They are a bit painful. But not sure what these are. Any idea? Again you will know that I have bumps...

Itchy red bumps on arms and legs [ 11 Answers ]

OK so I have had these stupid itchy bumps on my legs and arms for a little and I would like to know why, its driving me nuts, they arnt everywhere, just random places. Oh and they are all different sizes and red, just red and friggin itchy, like mosquito bites but I know there not

Itchy red bumps on arms [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have been getting itchy red bumps that look like mosquite bites on both arms for the last week. These bumps last about 1 or 2 days then slowly fade away. There are about 5-6 bumps on each arm and they are there on the forearms, elbow and near the wrist. There are no such bumps anywhere...

View more questions Search