Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bernieandhappy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2006, 07:56 AM
    Dog pooping in crate? And other problem..
    Hi there! I really need advice for my 1 year old male welsh terrier, bernie.. He is a HAND FUL! We are still working on house breaking him.. he is pretty much crate trained. And in the crate when we go to work, etc.. We take him out to play and run at night.. But he is still having problems, for example,
    This week, he has decided he would like to poop in the crate (where he sleeps) at 3am every night so far for the past few days. He does this sometimes but lately its more than usual.. We put him to bed in his crate at like 10pm (he was out all night playing, etc.. I walked him at 10pm) put him in the crate and wake up at 3am to him barking very loudly.. he pooped all over his crate again. Wouldn't you think by the time he is 1 , he should be sleeping through the night holding his pee and poop..

Also, the other morning I woke up at 6am walked him to do his pee and poop, then I put him in the bedroom with a baby gate up with his toys while I showered and then I come back to walk him in approx one hour or less and find that he jumped on the bed and peed all over it..

I just don't get it.. he likes to get into trouble too.. ripping holes in comforters, any help? Thanks!
    bethman Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2006, 08:32 AM
    How do you get the pee smell out of carpet where the dpg peesand poops at night and he is a year old and I still can't house break him help

Oct 5, 2006, 08:35 AM
    I have a part boxer bull dog and I want to noe how to get pee smells out of my carpet. He is a year old and I still can't stop him from using the bath room in the house I mneed help to get the smell out.

Oct 5, 2006, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bethman
    how do you get the pee smell out of carpet where the dpg peesand poops at night and he is a year old and I still can't house break him help
    I don't know how to make it any longer and I don't know how to find the answer you are sending me
    dunno Posts: 160, Reputation: 19

Oct 5, 2006, 01:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bernieandhappy
    Hi there! I really need advice for my 1 year old male welsh terrier, bernie.. He is a HAND FUL! We are still working on house breaking him..
    I have the same problem with our rat terrier/wolf mix (yes I know it's weird) So if anyone knows what they're thinking at this age.. please let me know! Our dog was 1 in June and we still can't take our eyes off her for even a second or she's off somewhere peeing. The crate is the worst. Seems to smear the stuff all over!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy still pooping in crate [ 11 Answers ]

All right, so I wrote a few months ago about my problems with my puppy pooping in his crate. He is now over 6 months old and still doing it. I am quite sure that he has never really bonded with his crate and I do not know how to remedy this. He does not have accidents inside the house (besides the...

Puupy pooping in crate [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 6 month old yellow lab female. She has been doing great in the crate training department. She never had an accident in her crate until after I had her spayed. I had this done in the beginning of January. She pooped twice in her crate the night I brought her home. The vet said she had...

Chihuahua Pooping in Crate! [ 5 Answers ]

Until about a month ago, my husband and I had used potty pads for our chihuahua. We moved and finally got on a schedule and started crate training the dog. For a month this worked really well and the dog actually enjoyed going into his crate and understood that he had to potty outside when we got...

Pooping in Crate [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 10 week old mini dachsund and crate training her. I have reduced the size of the crate to hopefully stop her from eliminating in her crate. When I crate her with her toys, etc. and I went upstairs. She crys and howls when I leave and hhen I came back down 10 minutes later she pooped in...

View more questions Search