Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Why Am I Here Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2009, 10:33 AM
    Bachelorette Party Ideas
    My best friend is getting married in a few months and I'm her Maid of Honor. Well, she's extermely introverted, meaning no clubs, no bar, no crazy parties, NO STRIPPERS. I need some ideas for a great time that involves the celebration being low key, yet still fun for about 8 girls ranging in age from early 20s to late 30s and also the Mother of the Bride and my MOM. Anything helps!

I might have them spend the night at my beach house, therefore am not looking for location... JUST ACTIVITIES!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 27, 2009, 10:42 AM

My friend got marred recently and we did some really fun things at hers.

First activity was a version of pass the parcel... but inside each wrapped layer was a note that said something like "brightest colored bra" so you had to go around and find out who had the brightest bra to give it to next! Then that person unwrapped it and has a note that said "Most tattoos"... keep coninuing on that way until the very last one says "Bride to be" and put a wedding related gift inside the center layer.

Another one was kind of like a survey...
    Everyone had to fill out a questionnaire about the 'bride to be' questions included 'favourite drink', 'nickname for their partner' 'favourite position' all sorts of things...
    The person who got the most questions right (or the funniest answers) got a prize.

Then we had a stripper but you don't want that haha
    Why Am I Here Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2009, 04:39 AM
    Wow just one response... I normally get GREAT help from AMHD.

Thanks Shazamataz!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unique Bachelorette Party [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, this one is an interesting one... I am coordinating the wedding of a good friend of mine... she's actually more like my little sister. The facts are these: Her maid of honor is 16. She doesn't drink, therefore bars are out of the question. She doesn't want any "guys" there... if you...

Party ideas [ 5 Answers ]

OK so I'm having a party at my house wuth my best friends. I'm planning to have about 10-15 people. I have a pool so that's covered. There's going to be drinking (but responsibly) so that's covered. But I'm having a hard time thinking of what else we could do that's fun for a teenaged party....

Birthday Party Ideas [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just joined the club and am in need of some help... I am a single mother of 2 and need some advice on what to do for my kids birthday parties. My son will be turning 3 years old in June and my daughter will be turning 2 in July. I am planning on inviting 15-20 kids in the same age group....

Bachelorette Party ideas [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a bridesmaid in a friends' wedding and want to throw her a bachelorette party (possibly a surprise). I need some ideas: something we can do without alocohol, is pretty low cost, and something christians will want to attend. Let me know what you think... thanks in advance :)

View more questions Search