Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ancestor92 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 10:59 PM

Hi, looking to buy some, maybe from you jystn let me know whatsup at [email protected]
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2009, 11:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ancestor92 View Post
    hi, looking to buy some, maybe from you jystn let me know whatsup at [email protected]
    Uh, ancestor you should be careful posting your email so openly on the internet like that. Not a smart thing to do. Besides with all the fake mono going around, someone most likely would be sending you prepackaged baking soda.. not mono.
    ancestor92 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 11:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    uh, ancestor you should be careful posting your email so openly on the internet like that. not a smart thing to do. Besides with all the fake mono going around, someone most likely would be sending you prepackaged baking soda..not mono.
    Yes that is true, have you found anything yourself?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2009, 11:34 PM
    I've tried a few things. Right now I'm using hq 4%/retina 0.025%, likas papaya soap, 55h+ glycerine, vitamin c 1,000mg for about 3 weeks now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to lighten by very few shades [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone know a good product or very safe one? I want to lighten my skin very little not a whole lot, like bio claire would do. And I heard there was some remedy, but I forgot anyone know?

How many shades and how fast [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, For those who used whiterskin complex, how many shades did you get from it and do you compliment it with some other cream or not. Also how fast did it work, I'm still waiting for my order. Thanks Also, thank you AskMeHelpdesk and all who contribute to having this forum.it is a pretty good...

View more questions Search