Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2006, 05:51 AM
    Server lagging?
    How do I find out if my server is lagging.. I was told that could be my problem with my online game... can I fix it?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 4, 2006, 05:54 AM
    Need more details. Define server? What game? What do you do to play?
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2006, 05:57 AM
    I play a game called gaiaonline.. (www.gaiaonline.com) it's a virtual person type game.. there is something called towns in it and when you go into towns there are homes etc... there.. you are supposed to catch be ugs and flowers can be picked and trash picked up (they all turn into stuff you can make) and it won't allow me to pick any of it up. I posted in our bugs and glitches forum in the game and the only response I got was "your server my be lagging" I don't even know what it means

Oct 4, 2006, 06:03 AM
    Ok so you log onto this game from their web site. Then you probably are not running a server. And the problem is more likely your connection to the Net. So how do you connect?
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2006, 06:07 AM
    I go through eastlink cable for my internet.. it goes through the cable so I know its not dialup

Oct 4, 2006, 06:14 AM
    Then you need to talk to them about throughput and testing the speed of your connection.
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2006, 06:17 AM
    OK thanks sooo much I apprechate that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to set up DNS server? [ 1 Answers ]

Could any one guide me as to how to setup DNS server on PC to send bulk mails bypassing smtp Regards, Surya

Lagging semi-monthy payroll schedule: common? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all -- My new job has a lagging semi-monthly payroll schedule, which I hate and is taking a long time to get used to. I had never heard of it before and definitely never been subject to one. For example: Pay Period: 1st-15th of the month, I'll get paid: somewhere between the 16th-26th....

Serious server help please [ 7 Answers ]

OK Guys, I'm stuck ! Yep you heard right! OK here's my problem. I have a Compaq Proliant ML370, that is running my main ERP system. I need to upgrade the Database HDD's as I'm getting short on space. As can be seen in the picture there are 6 HDD in the left bank, these are setup as...

SQL Server [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find a bit of a tutorial on the web about creating a database in SQL server 2000?

Windows Lagging [ 1 Answers ]

Hi . I have a PIII 550 MHz ,384 MB RAM and a 13 GB HDD with Windows XP. The Problem has started only recently . Whenever I right click on any file it takes ages to open the submenu .Sometimes when I select a file and press the delete button it takes a long time for the delete confirmation (Send...

View more questions Search