Lol she still sucks.
    Don't read or answer them.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2009, 10:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by master88 View Post
    lol she jsut drunk dialed me
    Ignore it!!

It's been 3 months , how much longer are you let her control your feelings.
    master88 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2009, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrid13 View Post
    Lol she still sucks.
    Don't read or answer them.
    Yea I ignored it.
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Jul 15, 2009, 10:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by master88 View Post
    Yea I ignored it.
    WOO!
    Now doesn't that feel nice, being in control of the situation?

*yes it does, Torrid!*

I KNEW you would say that! *high five*
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2009, 11:03 PM
    She's the female equivalent of a jerk.

Treat her with the contempt that she deserves for being so insensitive to your feelings.

Can you block her number on your phone - or make it go straight to voice mail? If you can, do it. It doesn't have to be a drama, just don't engage with her or talk to her.

And be careful, because if it doesn't work out with this new guy, she might just come crawling back.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2009, 11:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini54 View Post

And be careful, because if it doesn't work out with this new guy, she might just come crawling back.
    Very possible , but only until the next better thing comes along.
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Jul 15, 2009, 11:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    Very possible , but only until the next better thing comes along.
    Of course! Because there's always someone better, isn't there? =.=

Aug 12, 2009, 09:41 PM
    Well everyone I got played once again. Terrible what do?
    Threads merged

Backstory, my ex broke up with me about 3 or so months ago because basically I was becoming distant. There was truth to this but I was just really overwhelmed with other things in life. I tried for a month calling her every few days to hang out. Sometimes we would. Other times she would blow me off. Would tell me that she wanted to get back but to give her more time. Well she's been seeing this new guy, which she still hasn't told be about. She actually lies, when I found out she visited him on a weekend through a friend and asked her what she did that weekend, she said she was home with her friends.

Well last time I spoke to her was her birthday about 4 weeks ago. Last night I get a text, saying she just wished I'd hadn't grown so distant. She then calls me, says stuff like I miss you, why haven't you tried to fix it. She didn't sound really drunk. So we talked tonight, she claims she doesn't remember much of the conversation, and she's still too mad at me to forgive me FOR NOW. She always uses the words "for now, for awhile, until im ready." She also said just give me some time to get over being mad at you. Wow, now I look like a retard. Should not have even responded to her text and phone call.

I was doing so good, thank god, after this failure I still don't feel that bad because I had it in the back of my mind that she would be yanking my chain again. I don't think she does it on purpose, she's just so confused whether I could be the good boyfriend again, that she flip flops. She basically doesn't want to risk giving me another chance and me being distant again, however its clear that she still wants to a little bit. This is annoying as hell though. Whatever I've been talking with a new girl for awhile now. Any advice on what to do about my ex, if she wanted to date again I would, and I'm afraid to move on with another girl and lose that chance. Also even after this conversation she never even once brought up the new guy. Haha she refuses to tell me, and I kind of feel bad for the guy that he doesn't know she is still contacting me and stuff. Any help thanks.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 10:27 PM
    I realise you probably don't want to hear this but its time to move on and get your life back.in two years time would you really want to hang around and wait for this person to make up their mind?go NC leave her to her little power games-move on.
    jlove09 Posts: 73, Reputation: 5

Aug 12, 2009, 10:52 PM

Just cause there is a new guy, don't mean he's her love. Some girls go for another guy straight after to make themselves feel secure and feel about themselves. A rebound. I suggest tell her what you feel and what you really want. When a girl is confused and scared to give you another chance, it does mean she's still lingering on the thought of taking you back. Give it a month, be friends and see where it heads off to. Also, ask her if there is a new guy in her life and you just want to hear the truth from her. GOOD LUCK, STAY POSITIVE AND STRONG
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 13, 2009, 08:46 AM

I merged your threads, so we can all see how many times you have gone in the same circle, and gotten the same advice, that was ignored, and have had the same results.

Get off the treadmill, and cut all contact with the girl.

Aug 13, 2009, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I merged your threads, so we can all see how many times you have gone in the same circle, and gotten the same advice, that was ignored, and have had the same results.

Get off the treadmill, and cut all contact with the girl.
    I know big mistake by accepting the call. I'm not really upset at all today, I feel just like I did after a month of NC. I've come to realize that its not worth putting up with the constant yoyo, she can't make up her mind but I can. I've also found someone else who seems to be a nice person, I'll see where things go with that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Do I have to pay back disability company monies I receive from SS for back pay [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know what to do. I just received SS after applying for 5 years. I just received my back pay from SS as well. Now, the disability company that was paying me wants 100% of my back pay and my son's dependent check as well. I thought this was protected under 42 USC Sec 407 (a). ...

Back to back bathtub and shower backing-up in to each other [ 1 Answers ]

The house is a 1950's split level. I have a tub and shower that are back to back and when you run one, it backs-up in to the other. I have opened up the bathtub stopper and removed a lot of hair and grease using an auger. I have had a little trouble putting the bathtub stopper back in place where...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

View more questions Search