Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlv cleaning Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 06:38 AM
    Introduce letter
    How to write an introduce letter for office cleaning
    WebsiteSolution Posts: 85, Reputation: 10

May 27, 2009, 01:09 PM

Can you provide more info. Is this for a marketing campaign, a potential client you have already met, etc.

Do you have other clients? Give a little background please.

May 27, 2009, 02:25 PM
    No I don't have and clients yet. This is for marketing.

May 27, 2009, 02:26 PM
    I mean a introduction letter.no I don't have any clients yet.yes this is for marketing.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 27, 2009, 05:43 PM

Hi, jlv cleaning!

You know more about your business than anyone else does here. If you would like to post a draft of such a letter here, without putting in any contact information for yourself or others, I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to take a look at it and suggest ways that you might make improvements to it.

If you would like help with promoting your business on the Internet for free, then I would be glad to help you!

Other than by word-of-mouth, most of my new business comes from the ads that I've placed for free on the Internet.

I do have one question for you that's very important. That would be, how much actual experience have you had cleaning for others in order to make a profit for yourself, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a letter to introduce my business? [ 2 Answers ]

I just opened a shop. We make custom windows and doors, and I would like to know how to make a letter to send out to introduce my business. If you have any suggestion please contact: [email protected] Thank you.

How to write an introduction letter to introduce a company. [ 4 Answers ]

How to write an introduction letter to introduce a company.I am working in a company that produces gypsum powder and gypsum board.

How Do I Write a Letter to Introduce a Travel Agency? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have started a travel agency, which offer services to the clients. The services we offer are international and domestic tickecting, visa assistance and processing and group packages (inbound and outbound) foreign exchange, etc. I am looking for a good introduction letter of my agency, so...

Sending a letter to introduce myself to potential client [ 4 Answers ]

I have just been certified as a signing agent. I would like to send out a letter and business card introducing myself and hopefully getting some business. I need help!

Need example letter to introduce ski package at a motel [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to come up with a letter to send to ski teams and clubs to introduce our ski packages we offer at my motel. I am having the hardest time. I am looking for sample letters specifically for my needs.

View more questions Search