Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imr_kom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 05:02 AM
    How can I unlock my drive
    I have locked my E drive with Easy drive lock.v4 trie lland now when I enter password it says unlocked successfully,but still I am unable to apen my drive. Please tell me what I do?
    And please tell me how can I get free registration code for easy drive lock v4.0
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jun 29, 2009, 07:40 AM

Hi,
    Well, it seems two factors are in play. One is that it has a five time use limit or thirty days as a trial and versions before 4.2 have a lock bug.
    I personally never use trials of any sort that do potentially irreversible things to my machines. Choices would appear to be purchase, command line or Linux rescue disk.
    Little info available about the changelog that cured the bug, and the company HiHiSoft seems to introduce products as shareware and move on to other products leaving the previous products in the hands of freeware and shareware download sites. They seem to cash the checks from purchases, but have no presence for support of older products; that may be different for registered owners as they may have a site that is not publicly-facing. Their site only features their YouTube file software at this time.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    PS You might try KeePass or some similar utility.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unlock fn key [ 5 Answers ]

Unlock fn key

Unable to unlock after locking with easy drive lock [ 9 Answers ]

I have locked my E drive with Easy drive lock.v4 and now when I enter password it says access dendied,now what should I do bcoz I have very important data in that drive.

How to unlock my drive [ 4 Answers ]

I have locked my E drive with Easy drive lock.v4 and now when I enter password it says access dendied,now what should I do bcoz I have very important data in that drive

How to format a hard drive on a dell desktop with XP home edition and no floppy drive [ 18 Answers ]

How do I format a hard drive on a Dell Dimension 8110 with Windows XP home edition 2007 without a floppy drive? I tried to follow answers to some similar qustions posted previously on this site but when I do I get messages like "what's the disk volume label" from the command prompt window after...

View more questions Search