Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2009, 04:43 PM

WOW , this is a long thread :eek:

Steve

People on here (some very smart people I might add ) have told you what you should do and how you should go about it. Rather than going back and forth over old ground and asking the same thing over and over its now up to you. People are going to get sick of it and will eventually get sick of reading and answering.

So now you have a decision to make , you ignore the advise and stay stuck until you come to your senses and finally stop wasteing more time wallowing in self pity OR take the advice and start using it , sure come back and discuss your progress and we'll all be here to listen to you vent and help you get through it.

DECISION TIME!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend said he doesn't love me anymore? [ 20 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 2 years told me he doesn’t love me anymore. It was completely out of the blue. We had a very close relationship, were each other’s best friends and even discussed marriage (we’re in our 20’s). On that night he was acting very cold towards me, something which in 2 years was a side I...

He says he doesn't love me anymore [ 4 Answers ]

We were dating for 2 years, and it was just before christmas when we both decided that we need some space. He promised me that when I realised this was a mistake that he would be waiting for me and that he will never stop loving me. After a few days he told me that he had been with another girl,...

But what should I do if she doesn't love me anymore? [ 4 Answers ]

I think she is in love with someone else

Why doesn't my ex love me anymore [ 4 Answers ]

Why did my ex lie to me saying that he loved me and I knew he had a gurlfriend and he supossibly he loves her to but the truth he never loved me.

She's Loves you but doesn't want to be in Love [ 15 Answers ]

My questions involves a long distance relationship. My girlfriend and I have been together for about 4 months now and it was going great up until about last week. We got into a couple disagreements 2 days in a row and that threw us through a spin. She has told me she wants to be with me, and...

View more questions Search