Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jent Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2006, 09:55 AM
    Obtaining a Greek passport
    Hi. I am interested in getting a Greek passport. I am a US citizen. Both of my parents are from Greece but have become US citizens. How do I go about getting one? Thanks
    starryeyed Posts: 49, Reputation: 6

Oct 4, 2006, 11:28 AM
    You need to contact Greek consulate in your country...
    Some factors, like whether you were born before of after your parents were naturalised, may play a factor, so you need to get specific advice...
    It can be tedious - consulates aren't known for their customer service - but if you get a negative answer, make sure you check with another or higher official before giving up...
    jent Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2006, 11:42 AM
    Thanks for your help. Im in the US,Chicago. So would I just physically go to the consulate? Would I not be able to get it if my parents became citizens before I was born? Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

Renewing Greek Passport [ 4 Answers ]

I need urgent help and I would really appreciate it if somebody could help me. I have a greek passport that my father has always renewed for me in Zambia (where I was born). He can't do it any more so I am on my own. Unfortunately I cannot speak greek and this has caused me no end of problems. ...

Obtaining Rental History from a former landlord [ 3 Answers ]

I need to obtain a letter about my rental history or a legitimate contact from a former landlord. I moved to Chicago from Los Angeles area in September 2005. I lived at the Los Angeles residence from 7/2000 to 9/2005. The building was sold to a company called 800 Gold LTD in 2002. The onsite...

Can you trust Cyberjoint in obtaining portuguese passports? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone :) , Has anyone heard about this company which is in Goa, they claim to help people in the getting portuguese passports. I have spoken to them but since I live in Dubai, I am not sure if I should trust them my doucuments or cash, that needs to be transferred to their account. ...

Get Greek passport online [ 1 Answers ]

Get Greek passport online,I need to get a Greek passport asap,how can I do this?

View more questions Search