Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bean92 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2006, 09:54 AM
    Battle for middle earth 2
    My computer is all right but I have heard that if your computer is not brilliant
    Your PC can not handle battle for middle earth how do I find out if it can ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 3, 2006, 01:49 PM
    Give this site a go to check your computers spec.
    System Requirements Lab
    They run some tests on your machine and give you easy to understand results.
    oh baby 123 Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Nov 2, 2006, 02:30 PM
    Personly I find it pretty easy. First go to store and look at the bck of the box. Somewhere in the coners it should list system requirements. Go bck to your house (dont buy game yet) and check for these things on your computer if you have everything or in some cases something better your good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Star Wars Electronic Battle Game [ 9 Answers ]

I am looking for directions on how to play the Star Wars Electronic Galactic Battle Game. It came out in 1997 from Tiger Electronics. It is a lot like battleship, but in space. We can't figure out how to set it up. Please help if you can!!

Custody Battle [ 2 Answers ]

My godson is seeking joint custody of his daughter. He pays child support and wants the courts to tell the mother she can not take the daughter out of town to live no matter what. What are his changes of getting the request order in court?

Battle w/ex over dependents [ 2 Answers ]

By mid June 2005 I satisfied IRS requirements for claiming my two children as dependents. They lived in my home more than half the year, and I provided more than half their support (NCP not paying support). In June 2005 I was handed a divorce decree stating my ex and I each are to claim one...

Caught in the middle [ 1 Answers ]

About a month a go I went to a used car dealer and bought a car. In the state of New Hampshire you have to get the car inspected. I went and got it inspected and my mechanic passed it. Well just today while driving my right control wheel broke and thank god I wasn't hurt. I called aaa and had them...

View more questions Search