Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chloeann tanika Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2009, 06:31 PM
    Finding dad
    This is a naïve question, but I have been looking for my dad and I can't find him. Do you know where I could find him, but I have to do it for free cause I don't have a lot of money. His name his name is Andrew Lawrence White, he is 41 and born in the month of January he is African American that's all I know...
    -Chloeann Tanika White
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 24, 2009, 06:45 PM

First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

There is really not enough info to go on here. What have you tried in hopes of locating him?
    chloeann tanika Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2009, 08:16 PM

Well I'm new at this I don't really get all of this so tell me if I do this wrong... but anyway I've tried looking him up but its harder then I thought, I've looked on sights and called numbers but they all seem wrong. I don't think he is in jail anymore because I guess he came looking for me but my neighbors turned him away. I know he lives in califonia and he has a prison record here. That's all I know.
    Thank you Chloeann Tanika White
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 25, 2009, 08:18 AM

Have you tried writing a letter to the California Penal Authority?
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

May 26, 2009, 10:37 AM

Do you have any information as to relatives on your biological fathers side of the family? (ie) Mother, father, brothers or sisters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to finding someone [ 20 Answers ]

Hi I need help finding my dad his name I Charles he has a married sister named Brenda Smith He left my sister and I when I was 1 and my sister was unborn. I have half brothers and sisters I have an old canceled credit card and a Block buster video card uder his name he lives in Ca or Ks he has...

Finding my dad. [ 17 Answers ]

I need help finding my dad. I have had a heart to heart with my mum but she won't tell me anything about him. I last saw my dad was when I 4 years old I'm now 25. I have not seen him for a lot of years,and I would like to get to know him.please help.

Finding my dad [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Jason Tackett but in 1968 I was know as Jason Davis and my father name is Jamie Lee Davis. Iam trying to find him if any can help me find my dad I would so happy.

View more questions Search