Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neo_lover2000 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2009, 06:26 PM
    About basic calculator
    I want to know what's the code for basic calculator, but what's I want to know more is about the operator "*+-/", what I want to do is what if I click in the first number then add it to the second number then add it again with the next number, the catch is when I click the + sign the second time it will display the result of the first two number then get ready to add another number and so on and so forth. Thanks
    Hope somebody could help me
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 24, 2009, 06:57 PM

Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Arts & Literature
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2009, 12:53 PM
    I want to know what the code for basic calculator. I want to know more about the operator "*+-/". What if I enter the first number, and then add it to a second number then add it again to a next number. When I click the + sign the second time it will display the result of the first two number then get ready to add another number and so on and so forth.
    Is this a program you're writing? If so, you can decide what you want it to do, and make it do it. Your question isn't very clear and, quite honestly, I don't know how to answer it because I don't understand the question. Can you give me a complete example.

In the Windows calculator program, there is a hidden "accumulator". When you hit "C", it clears (zeroes) the accumulator. You type in a number, and then press a function. The value in the accumulator will be multiplied by (*), divided by (/), added to (+), or subtracted from the accumulator. The result will be stored in the accumulator for the next operation. The number you originally entered appears to stay on the display until you enter another number, but it's not actually used for anything once you press (*/+-). When you hit "=", the value in the accumulator is displayed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visual basic code for calculator [ 8 Answers ]

I am a student at college in somaliland. One of my instructors told me to write a small programme for a calculator in visual basic 6.0. so, I'm stuck with this. Help me with the codes.

Vb 6.0 calculator [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! On my prject , I need a source code of a vb 6.0 calculator please help. Tnx

How to make a calculator in visual basic 6 [ 1 Answers ]

How to make a calculator in visual basic 6, what are the codes for it?

TI-84 Plus Calculator [ 1 Answers ]

This is sort of a math question and it isn't. I just bought this calculator yesterday, and the book that came with it does not tell me how to program the Quadratic formula as well as other equations into this calculator. And someone I know in my class has the same one and told me that this can be...

How to do e-0.05 on a calculator [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, What are the exact steps I press on a calculator to do the following: - 40e-0.05 I keep getting the wrong answer? Any help is appreciated

View more questions Search