Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2009, 07:41 AM
    12 years old boy
    Dear all

I really need help, I found out that my 12 year boy is having sex with a 10 years old girl from school and I am really worried that her father will find out?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 24, 2009, 08:05 AM

What type of help are you seeking? Counselling for your son? Legal help in the event he is arrested for statutory rape?

No one here can keep her father from finding out and you need to look at the possible consequences if he does.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2009, 08:52 AM

Have you talked with your son about sex? Of couse her parents are going find out and would be upset.

They are having sex too young. At twelve and ten, OMG.

How did you found out they had sex? Did you hear from your son?

The question is what are you doing about this situation?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2009, 09:25 AM

Your only concern is what if the father finds out?

You should be concerned that your son is so precocious sexually for his age as he is clearly not mature enough to be engaging in this type of activity.

You need to sit down and have a serious talk with your son about boundaries.Then you need to forbid him from ever doing this again.He can be charged with rape,he needs to know the consequences of his behavior.

Doing nothing is just like giving them a green light to continue.You need to get all the facts and act accordingly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been fri [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been friends since I was 17 and about 3 years ago that grew into something more. He is everything to me my best friend my lover and my partner. There is no one I would like to spend my time with except for him. He is 56...

Ontario / Seven years done... Now seven more years? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have waited seven years for a TD Bank entry to come off the "Credit Information" section on my Equifax report, It's come off but now there's a completely new entry in the "Collection Accounts" section for the same arrears handed over to a collection agency. I thought...

Trying for 2 years [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying for almost two years. But the doctors dignose me a large fibroid on my uterus. I don't think this is the cause but I decided to remove the fibroid and pray my god. Please tell me if you have anything like this also caused infertility/

View more questions Search