Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kuppuswamy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2009, 05:12 AM
    Shedding of 20 kgs in 3months
    Hi ,
    SOmeone help me with tips on losing the extra kilos gained in the last few years of inactive life style.

Thanks
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 24, 2009, 05:42 AM

Is there a particular reason it has to be done in three months? You said you gained it over the last few years... there won't be a quick fix to take it off. However, you can certainly do it with commitment and determination even if it takes a bit longer than three months.

Your inactivity is a big factor as you already know. Find something you will stick with... biking, walking, jogging, join a gym, get workout dvds, work out with a friend or family member, get a personal training, etc.. The key is to do something every single day... if you have to skip a day here and there, just get back on track. Start slow and build up... you can avoid injury and burning out that way. Many people start with good intentions, but find it is hard work and then they slack off. You have to push yourself even during those times you don't feel like it... and you will have some of those times! It will become a regular part of your life after awhile of keeping at it.

Pay attention to what you are eating and how much... this includes what you drink. Revamp you kitchen if you need to... get rid of the junk and restock with healthier food choices to avoid some temptation. Check out your store where you shop for food. See where most of the whole foods tend to be... often around the perimeter of the store... make that where you get the bulk of your foods from and fewer in the middle were more of the processed and packaged foods tend to be located. Watch your portion sizes... use a salad plate for meals instead of a dinner plate and avoid going back for seconds. Have some healthy snacks available to munch on during the day. Limit the goodies to just now and then and only small helpings. Try, as much as possible, to only eat things that actually have some nutritionally value to them... that are actually good for your body.

Those are just a few things to think about... others will give you more ideas as well. See what makes sense to you and what you feel you can incorporate into your lifestyle and stick with.
    angolshe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2009, 09:51 PM

I want to increase my hips size . Its in my genetics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

20kgs in 3months [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need to lose 20kgs in 3 months. I know its a lot but I have to. I have joined the gym where I am on treadmill for an hour 20mins cardio and 10mins cyle I am on fruits and cabbage soup diet Can you suggest ho wi can lose this weight Thanks Saru

Can a relationship last when only knowing a guy 3months? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend broke up with me for a guy who was hitting on me first and I turned him down. About 5months ago she came home and told me she was leaving me for him. We have been together for over 4 years and are the best of friends. So the night she left me she moved in with him, a week later...

How should I tell my mom I am 3months pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Things have not been the same since I went to doctor jan 18 and I found out that I was 3months pregnant. Last year in 2005 or 2006 of December I had a abortion and I regrent it. I was only 17 then and my mother made me she said all different types of things such as I am to young and I do not have...

View more questions Search