Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    welter Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 07:00 PM
    Movie title
    What is the name of the movie where a fat kid is bullyed at school and in one of the scenes he is pushed out of the shower, his clothes are taken and then the kids that did that to him pull the fire alarm so everybody sees him naked outside? I saw it like 10 years ago, I think it came out around then
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 23, 2009, 07:06 PM

Sticks & Stones (1996) ?

May 23, 2009, 07:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post

That is not it!!
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

May 24, 2009, 09:00 AM
    That is not it!? Easy there sunshine. Quinn was just trying to help you out. Did you notice the?? After his post? A simple "thanks for trying to help me, but thats not what I'm looking for" would be a appropriate response.

May 24, 2009, 07:49 PM

Yeah sorry about that I'm just very stressed out about this haha. I've been wondering for a while. Thanks for the help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Looking For Movie Title of 90's Movie That Was Kind of Like Secret Garden [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for the name of a movie and can't find it anywhere, its been driving me crazy for like the past three years. It's a chaldren's movie that I remember being similar to the Secret Garden. All I can remember is that a little girl is told not to enter a room, and she ended up finding...

View more questions Search