Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hammern20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 05:15 PM
    80's Anime movie
    Hey,hope someone knows what I am thinking of here.

I have been getting these memories of an old animated Anime movie,or at least I think it was Anime,and I believe it was from the early or mid 80's,but I cannot remember the name of it.

The story is basically about a boy who has grown up,and when turning 18 some human like visitors from another world comes to tell him where he comes from.

He is granted control over three robots that can become one bigger,and he has to save the world where he comes from,from forces of evil who also threatens to invade Earth.

I seem to remember one particular scene,something about a golden key or something like that,within the boy.

Anyone who has any idea of what movie this is?

Thanks in advance.
    Jamienra Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

May 23, 2009, 05:25 PM

Yes. This is actually a series called dragonball z. from what you have said anyway
    Hammern20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 05:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamienra View Post
    yes. this is actually a series called dragonball z. from what you have said anyway
    No,pretty sure it wasn't dragonball z.
    Another thing I seem to remember about the robots turning into one bigger,was that it reminded me a lot about helmets used in american football.
    I think this movie came out in 1983-1984.Lasted probably an hour 10 minutes tops.

Not easy to find this bugger for sure...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's anime style movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I've been looking for a movie that was on either showtime or hbo in the mid 1980's. It was about a brother and sister that looked human, but they had wings. The other main character was human, in his late teens and was selected to pilot this robot that looked similar in style to Voltron. ...

Unknown 80's anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title to an anime movie aired in the united states on cable (possibly Disney, maybe one of the "special delivery" programs on Nick, or even possibly on a movie channel). The only details I can recall about the show are: The hero drove a sleek sports car, that would enter the...

Identify old 80's anime movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm not a huge anime fan, but recently I've been getting these flashes of memory of an old anime movie I used to own on VHS when I was 6 or 7. I doubt it's a very good film but it holds quite powerful memories of when I was a nipper so I'd love to locate it. I can remember quite a lot...

Identifing an old 80's anime movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Please help me identify an old Si-Fi anime movie. I believe it was from the 80's Her are the details I remember: The story is about a space soldier who's ship crashes. A young man comes to his aid. In the interaction between them, the wounded space soldier transfers a lance from...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

View more questions Search