Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

May 23, 2009, 09:21 AM
    Bigger Breasts
    I was wondering if there's a way to make breasts bigger without surgery?
    I know there's supplements and creams but do they acctually work?
    Three of my friends have gone on the pill and after a few months their breasts went up almost two cup sizes, I was thinking of taking the pill myself but I don't know which one or how to convince my mam to buy them for me. (I'm only 16)
    No I don't want to be told "You should be happy with your body" or stuff like that, I KNOW!
    However, my breasts are so small I'm almost flat chested and have to wear heavily padded gel bras just to look at least average; My torso is too wide front wise that with small breasts I look freakish, but from the side I'm slim and canl almost get away with it.
    Also, they're shaped weird, they slope down and triangulate, so it looks like I have two rounded off scaline triangles on my chest. I can't wear swim suits because my torso is built for large breasts, so tops that fit make me look even more flat chested than I already am.
    I really can't be on with surgery when Im older or wasting my money on things that don't work. So please suggest something that will work. :(
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 23, 2009, 09:28 AM
    Creams don't work. Get pregnant and have a child, that often works, no surgery required.

May 23, 2009, 09:30 AM

Er... no thanks.
    I'm being serious, I don't ned sarcasm.
    Uber Member

May 23, 2009, 09:32 AM
    You already know the answer - no creams or "supplements" will change the shape of your breasts.

May 23, 2009, 09:34 AM

So you found the need to insult me?
    I was asking because, perhaps someone knew a way that would work, not so someone could take the piss.
    Uber Member

May 23, 2009, 09:34 AM
    Where did I insult you?

May 23, 2009, 09:36 AM

You suggested I get pregnant, which is rather stupid because I'm 16, therefore you've insinuated that I am an idiot.
    Uber Member

May 23, 2009, 09:41 AM
    a) I didn't know you were sixteen, how could I know that?
    b) I certainly did not insinuate that you were an idiot

Have a great day. :)

May 23, 2009, 09:47 AM
    I wrote I was 16 in the origonal post.
    "I was thinking of taking the pill myself but I don't know which one or how to convince my mam to buy them for me. (I'm only 16)"
    And even if you did not mean to insinuate it, I read it as so. And if you did not mean it, the least you could do I apologize and explain that you didn't mean it to be taken in such a way in a friendlier tone, instead of trying to provoke me because you're being spiteful towards me.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 23, 2009, 09:48 AM
    There is nothing that will make your breasts bigger except for pregnancy and breast feeding. Then they usually go back to what they were.

So, I know you don't want to hear it, but be happy with what you have.
    Expert

May 23, 2009, 09:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess-IMYM View Post
    "I was thinking of taking the pill myself but I don't know which one or how to convince my mam to buy them for me. (I'm only 16)"
    You can't pick which one, and your mother cannot buy it for you. A doctor has to prescribe the pill for some reason other than the fact you want your breasts bigger.

May 23, 2009, 01:19 PM

Well, I used to have bigger breasts but then I went on a diet and instead of just leaving my tummy it left my chest too, it's a loose/loose situation isn't it?
    Expert

May 23, 2009, 02:54 PM
    Breasts are mostly made of fatty tissue. Gain weight, get bigger breasts. Loose weight, loose breasts.
    noway Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 06:55 PM

There is nothing you can do except :
    a) eating a lot (u may not want to do this because you aren't really GROWING just getting fat, but I know some people who eat a lot then loose weight and have more bust than b4)
    b) getting pregnant
    And;
    c) surgery
    Sorry.
    Sad_Soul Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 9, 2009, 12:05 AM

I heard of some pills called breast actives and some type of gum called zoft breast enhancement I think that is supposed to make your breast bigger, but I have absolutely no idea if they are credible. Gaining weight could definitely help. I'm really skinny but once I started eating more, with the little weight I gained I went from a AA who lived for padded bras to a 32 B in a couple years. L hope I helped even a little
    Cupcakekun Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 03:16 PM

YouTube - Quick Tip: Boob Job Without Surgery! You can contour cleavage. Use push up bras, waterbras and such.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 03:30 PM

Hey there are lots of pills and creams that claim to increase your breast size, however, the ones that do "work" [as told by my doctor] increase the risk of breast cancer dramatically. I don't know about you, but I don't want to take that risk. Did you know some breast cancer patients actually have their whole breasts removed? Would that risk be worth your health? Me thinks not.

Besides, you are only 16- this may seem quite annoying to hear but "your still young, you still have time to grow".

There are other things you can do. You can buy: water bras, padded bras, bra inserts [they look like chicken breasts, but you put them in your bra!]. You can also stuff your bra. Funny thing is when I was a kid, I used to stuff my bra with things like socks, cotton balls, Kleenex, I think even underwear at some point. I wouldn't stuff my bra if I were you, let alone waste my money or my parents' money on "special" bras. I say think because:
    a) I've had a bra insert fall out- it was embarrassing
    b) I had uneven sock boobs a few times
    c) people can tell when you stuff your bra
    d) It's summer time and your chest is going to sweat with all that extra padding.

Right now my guess is that you want bigger boobs to get more attention from the boys, no worries you don't have to admit it, I was 16 once too y'know. Let me tell, if a boy doesn't like you because of you boob size he isn't worth your time. Soon enough they will grow and worry about how much knowledge is in your brain than how well you fill out a bra.

If big breasts are that big of a deal to you I would suggest to get a job and a bank account. Why? So you can save up for those implants. If you want them, work hard for them. It'll take you a while to raise at least $5,000 [yes, you want to pay at LEAST $5,000 for a GOOD surgeon or else your breasts will look horrible].

Good luck.

Sarah
    J3nnif3rLyN Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 03:45 PM

If you are only 16, you are still going to continue growing. So even if your boobs aren't big now, they are going to get bigger. I had the same problem (if you want to call it that ha) I had small boobs but in time they got bigger. Now I am a 34 D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bigger in Texas. [ 2 Answers ]

The testicles of a Texas midget hurt and ached almost all the time. The midget went to the doctor and told him about his problem. The doctor told him to drop his pants and he would have a look. The midget dropped his pants. The doctor stood him up onto the examining table, and started to examine...

How do I get a bigger butt? [ 26 Answers ]

Hi, I am 26 years old and am pretty happy with my body except my butt is not big enough. :( I want to have a larger, more round and firm butt. I work out 3 times a week but I am not sure what excersises I need to do to achieve this. I also want to know if sit ups actually give you nice firm abbs...

Belly swollen and breasts getting bigger but test negative. [ 4 Answers ]

I have taken 3 pregnancy tests, but my belly continues to swell out, my breasts are getting bigger and I have gained about 5 lbs. What is this and what should I do? Joni

A bigger butt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everone Is there a way that I could possibly make my butt bigger, and my waist smaller through exercise or food?

View more questions Search