Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wrongman Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 01:31 AM
    Sham marriage
    My hausband married me to get visa not love he was refused visa because I said he was cheating with many women and not staying with me he was asked to return to his country volanterily but has not done so and now I hear he is trying to claim asylum whot can I do to get him sent back he still has not divorcwed me though I sent papers to him but tells his latest woman I'm a liar
    DCcityboy Posts: 648, Reputation: 27

May 23, 2009, 05:28 PM

Nothing you can do, the ICE and CBP will take care of it if is asylum claim is denied.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 23, 2009, 07:53 PM

Nothing, just get your divorce and move on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone here have the famous SHAM WOW? [ 3 Answers ]

Just wondering if it is worth ordering. Are you happy with it? I want one but don't want to waste money if it isn't the greatest thing ever! Thanks;)

Is a quiet title of a tax deed an attorney sham? [ 6 Answers ]

Here in the state of Florida, the Florida Statutes (197.552-573) clearly states that liens and previous interests (unless exempted) DO NOT SURVIVE the issuance of a tax deed. Municipal and other gov liens (IRS, STD's, etc) do survive. Mortgages, interests, etc. DO NOT. But if a property...

My marriage is a sham [ 1 Answers ]

I am hearing impaired woman and I just found out that my husband was still married to his first wife when she claimed that he was her lawful husband. He lied to me, my parents, the church pastor and everyone and claimed that his wife died. And was devastated over that. I did everything I could and...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

View more questions Search