Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cb70546 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 12:15 AM
    Probation Transfer From Louisiana To Michigan
    Hi, I am a registered sex offender on probation in Louisiana and I'm wanting to move to Michigan to be with the love of my life.We were once engaged when I was there in 2005.But I had to move back here due to the death of my mother.So I guess my question is,How do I go about requesting a transfer?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 23, 2009, 05:49 AM

Hello cb:

Go here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...on-115783.html

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violation of Probation in Michigan. [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé just got arrested today for violation of probation (failure to report). Last time this happened he got sentenced to 30 days, and I'm trying to figure out how long he is looking at now? I'm 7 months pregnant with his daughter, and I want him to be there for her birth. Is there any way...

Violation of Probation ER (in Louisiana) [ 21 Answers ]

Okay... first of all hi to all. Im new to this site so forgive me if I don't so this right :(... Anyways my boyfriend/baby's father got arrested on the 6th of last month for getting recorded on video selling drugs to an undercover cop and another time buying drugs and the last time taking money to...

How long can take to transfer a probation from Texas to Michigan [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I would like to know how long time can take to transfer a probation from Texas to Michigan , this a deferred adjudication for domestic violence.

How long does it take to transfer probation from Arizona to Michigan? [ 2 Answers ]

my husband is on probation for two years in arizona and is in process of getting transfer underway to michigan, you see we have a son who is eight and wants daddy and we want to reconcile our marriage and i misscarried our second baby and my close aunt died so he wants to be here for us asap to...

3rd Probation violation in Michigan [ 2 Answers ]

All right so I was on probabtion for possession of marijauan and minor in possession of alcohol. I was sentenced to 18 months probation. I received another MIP about 6 months into my probation and got extended probation and 5 days in jail because of my lawyer, judge wanted 10. I left for school and...

View more questions Search